Forum

Heavy unlocks

Created 20th August 2008 @ 10:05

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

Janusz

I had the kritz on me last night for a war. It relies on the ability to take down the uber-charging medic twice in a round, for example badlands, once at middle and once again at final point. If everything goes right then you win a round in less than 2 mins, if it goes wrong it goes horribly wrong.

Failure to close off final point in time, or a failed attack run, shifts the balance of play in favor of the enemy team with uber, allowing them to push back to middle point quite easily. It’s still a risky option – especially with ETF2L still allowing two demomen. In fact the use of kritz does encourage teams to which to two demo to defend final.

Mick-

yeah , that sux then :(

appz

wMiC?

just ban all the unlocks until theyre all released ffs

Netsky

CableGuy is right about the kritz.
we tried it last night too and fist we have had succes with it but then they encountered it and we terribly failed that we had to switch back to the normal overcharge.

Still I think kritz should not be banned, because don’t forget… you don’t get invulnerable ;) just kick the medics ass and that’s it with the crit fireing heavy e.g.

dunc

infs
dp.

I personally love using the Kritzkreig.. I think it gives good medics the ability to help shape/change a map. Kritzkreig is clearly much more difficult to use, but when used well, it’s really powerful.

I think it was perfectly fine the way it was :( 10% is JUST right. 25% is a bit OTT.

Agro

(Q)<

well we could just try and play the game as it stands, or we could try banning the use of all weapons, or we could try putting the game back on the shelf, the PC back in it’s box and climbing back into the womb, were it’s nice and warm and you don’t have to think of anything

Haunter

kritzkrieg was uptated to work in no-crit servers like 1month ago, and till now, ppl just sticks with ubber

about heavy update, some ppl said that valve failed with the update, but they didnt, dont forget that valve is updating the game for public play not for competition, ofc u wouldnt change the shotgun for sandvich in a 6vs6 cause medics are good, but in a public with 12+ players in a team lot of teams heavies are alone, might be usefull :>

i see no reason to not allow the new weapons, plus its in the game, everyone can get used to it, and for me, it increases the number of possibilities to play

Am

jizzed in his p

I agree with Haunter, unless something is SERIOUSLY over powered and can not be countered then just let them be played with.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

i agree with haunter too

frooker

Me too. Why should we allow the unlocks just to ban them again as soon as they become slightly useful afterall. The choice between Uber and Kritz makes the game much more versatile.

kEvNx

.#mtf

Om Nom Nom Om Nom – It should be restricted.. But they can allow Natasha and the KGB..
Natasha is an big EPIC FAIL in Wars and the KGB is “ok”.

Let’s see the admins decision ;)

Wlv

RaWr ::

and climbing back into the womb, were it’s nice and warm and you don’t have to think of anything

Sounds like the best idea so far hmmmmmmm sleeeeeep

dunc

infs
dp.

Om Nom Nom Om Nom – It should be restricted.. But they can allow Natasha and the KGB..
Natasha is an big EPIC FAIL in Wars and the KGB is “ok”.

Let’s see the admins decision ;)

I hope to christ that’s a joke.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2