Forum

primary and secondary map pool

Created 11th August 2008 @ 21:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kives

i really think that freight should be added to primary map pool, how about somekind of vote or something? :P and W-T-F you cant be serious adding ctf_mach4 to maplist how is it even possible to play that map 6vs6? seems like some wicked guys from div19 voted really hard on this one.

Waebi

‹Con›

to freight: freight will be voted on by all the teams playing the freight cup, so it needs 9 teams voting FOR it to be in the map pool, which most likely will be the case.

Ashl

I agree with kentt, its a really well done map! !Add

kives

ye but its still on secondary map pool (??)

skinnie

TCM

all i see is positive comments here but when we play it on mixes etc i hear a lot of negatives also

personally i dont like playing on it because for some reason i have huge fps drops on the middle point, and i just hate the 2nd point omg :P

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Please consider, freight is a relatively new map, where the maps in the primary pool have been tried and tested for almost a year.

Yes, it’s received a lot of positive criticism, but as skinnie says, also some negative.

We do not yet know how the future of freight as a league map will look, noone does. It may turn out to be very successfull, in which case i’m sure it’ll get in the primary pool for future events.
However, if it becomes a failure, you don’t want to play it a lot more. Therefore, i think it’s in the right place in the secondary map pool. It’s a bit of a fallback. :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1