Forum

Divisions?

Created 6th August 2008 @ 01:56

Locked Pages: 1

Depch

Any idea yet how is the division structure going to be? Atm. there is 157 clans registered for the league, that would indicate that there would be at least 15 divisions.

I’d personally favour the folloving system.

1*Premium division, consisting of the top clans who’s battling for the championship of european tf2 clan
1*Division 1, runner up clans for the premium division, this would also give a tougher competition for these clans too and would be much more fun for them.
2*Division 2
4*Division 3
4*Division 4
4*Division 5 and so on.

I also liked the idea that top 2 teams would be promoted and bottom 2 teams sent down. But I wouldn’t do it directly. I’d make up a cup after the league for bottom 2 teams of premier division and top 2 teams of division one to battle out for the top 2 spots to get to premium division. Same between 2 bottom teams from division 1 and the top 4 teams from division 2a/2b, total of 6 teams competiting for 2 spots in division one and stuff. Div 2 3 would be total of 12 teams battling out for 4 spots. And so on and so on. This would at least make the correct teams go up/stay down in the league divisions.

Just curious. :)

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

There should be a Premier division so people can say “im prem”

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

Hey,

yes we probably know already how the Divisions will be divided etc., anyway we please everybody to wait until we give an official announcement. :)

– dAy

Locked Pages: 1