Forum

Will freight_final be in the mappool?

Created 13th August 2009 @ 02:05

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

I personally think b3 is fantastic but on final, I think 2nd point is totally ruined.

Im all for having b3 in as its a great map but I really don’t like final.

gryzor

someone touch up the release before final, release it for fame and profit. it’s been played quite a lot in various private groupings as of late. I even saw a mpuk2-freight pickup just the other day. There is nothing exactly WRONG with , just a few finishing touches and a proper name would suit it well.

Arnold? Someone? Plxplox!

m00n

original freight please, final sucks Voff’s balls..

Ijantis

freight final isnt good in terms of layout the only thing I like remotely is the roof on middle point.

Imo he should leave middle from freight final, take out the big trains and fix the spawn times at last point as its nearly imposible for 2 evenly matched teams to push out of last.

XO -

plz no

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

the final version also has some advantages
like you cant go into 2nd spawn and camp there
because of the changes, the 4th point is easier to attack

so its like always some players dont like changes
and want to stay with what they are used to be

skinnie

TCM

every version of freight is shit just remove it from the mappool already

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

the final version also has some advantages
like you cant go into 2nd spawn and camp there
because of the changes, the 4th point is easier to attack

so its like always some players dont like changes
and want to stay with what they are used to be

Change is not a problem, it’s bad changes. Instead of changing things in freight that to make it better, they just fucked it up. I think 95% of all comp players would like to see a decent version of freight.

gryzor

Can’t just dismiss a map as “shit”, considering it’s being played quite a lot. Personal opinions is fine, diversity is even better. Ignorance is still a bliss.

alfa

noooo

ambra

snipers on that map are also gay

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can’t just dismiss a map as “shit”, considering it’s being played quite a lot. Personal opinions is fine, diversity is even better. Ignorance is still a bliss.

freight_final is played a lot? That’s news to me.

Besides, if something is played/sold/whatever a lot it still doesn’t mean it’s any good…

tragett

freight final is gay

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Besides, if something is played/sold/whatever a lot it still doesn’t mean it’s any good…

yeah, badlands is shit

Jonni

[FB]

I can only hope not

freight final is gay

they made a perfectly good map into a maze.

do not want

Just what I wanted to say

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »