Forum

Team UK - Nations Cup

Created 25th June 2009 @ 12:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

just pick them like you would in the invite channel, ie,. dunc picks first then byte then dunc then byte then dunc etc etc etc..

And achieve nothing? How can you tell who’s the best team if there could be a combo inbetween the two teams which is even better…

Jones

You seem quite interested in this “retarded” topic Gibbz.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Well i think both dunc and byte would be able to spot where their chosen teams were strong and where they were weak, eventually switching the stronger ones to one team and replaying the match against the supposedly weaker team – seems obvious?

byte

Problem is i’d take dunc as one of my players :D so the idea is flawed :(

Cheers

Byte

Dunc/Xman (i choose xman because he knows the lingo around here) as the UK captain.
The captain chooses the team.
… easy enough?

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Well you could when you both make the final pick

Waebi

‹Con›

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT TEAM UK ANYWAY

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

You seem quite interested in this “retarded” topic Gibbz.

I never said it was retarded. I said the person who brought it up was ;)

I’m from the UK too duh!!! Gotta get my ego out on the table too.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT TEAM UK ANYWAY

because unlike team switzerland it has more than one player

nvc

I play regularly just pickups not mix’s/merc pcws anymore although i do advertise sometimes.

On another note: http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6982/nvcquit.jpg
Unlucky tbh that we both go to practice straight after that post and you join me aliasing :) Still I found it funny that you leave after warmup. If you dont want to play its fine I have respect for you as a player ziggy in all games, I would actually prefer not to play you in these circumstances either because its just an ego war where either one of us could lose and community will find out and make a big deal about it.

Defo should get some games sometime though just for fun because I think we’re pretty skill matched these days.

Also even if we do play I apologise for that post earlier you’re right I was being a cunt, its really just a case of me being fed up with the scene more than anything because I’ve always wanted to fast track to the top and repeatedly turned down offers for top div2 teams including a couple that are now div1. It’s frustrating that status has such a huge impact, players who constantly are pcw’ing each other and have previously been in teams together obviously favour each other over “outsiders” which isn’t a problem but there seems to be this preconception that you HAVE to play constantly in div2 for a couple of seasons before you can make the leap to a div1 team.

The only offer I ever accepted for a decent team was nervous and I guess I was slightly frustrated that I got absolutely no recognition for how I played in that team despite some teammates (yourself included) getting a lot, when from my perspective I was playing and contributing to results just as well as anyone in that team whilst I was there.

Also yes I think Sfnx could definately play div1 and do well there, as could several other players who have been around for quite some time but can’t make the leap, apparently due to some pre-conceptions of player image that remain the same despite how much certain players improve.

screenshot during warmup, i’m pretty entitled to leave

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

You also need to take into account the personalities of the players. If you have a team of 6 players who normally fill the role of a caller, you are going to have arguments mid game on pushes and retreats.

I allready know a team that I would like to see play together, I won’t say it here. I’ll captain UK if needed ;)

Ed

Mafia
fx.

nah ur alrite arx

byte

I’d rather Dunc/Xman same as before captain if they would like the role : >

Cheers

Byte

Oggy

How about joining a div2 team then kovacs and working your way into div1 like most of the people here have done.

Jones

Can xman pick a team effectively without having played with and against the players in question?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »