Forum

Fail

Created 23rd June 2009 @ 14:59

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

chich

Strange things happen on etf2l… Yesterday we’ve played with Blame, the score was 13-12 turbine and 1-0 granary(both we’ve won) all wrote “gg” but it wasn’t all in this evening. In hour after match Wildcard said to us that we’ll reply second map(granary) becouse
“Blame | WildCard: one of our players will basically be banned a reason i dont know if i can disclsoe now but basically he isnt allowed to play in etf2l and they have proof he has been playing under an alias”, so what wrong with us? why we must reply that match?(it’s agreed by admin to Wildcard…) why they haven’t gotten def loose? why the team that used “cheater” can reply the game?! for example OMG it’s on last season for using cheater on matches was so close to drop to 4th div.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hmm that sounds crap, they should lose by default for fielding an unauthorized player, espcially if you won both maps.
I noticed that the other day by the way randomly Blame added a player 1 day ago who’d never been in any other rosters before, that blatently means their trying to get a cheater to play under a new alias.
Dumbasses!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

shit gonna hit the fan now boyos

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

wait for a news post :)

antyjc

2ne1

tapley, i would appreciate it if you didn’t chat shit about things you know nothing about, and i think is posting this in public before a news post was a stupid thing to do, if you have a problem, talk to an admin, don’t post it publicly.

And yes tapley, we blatantly are trying to get mega back under a different alias.

and also, to the OP, he was not a cheater.

lol.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Havn’t said anything about Mega, and if its posted in a public forum i can “chat shit” about whatever i want you reh-tard (The Hangover Movie reference)

M0re

ofc match wont be replayed if you’ve already won it. matches that they used him and won will/can be replayed / defaulted.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

We all know who was banned. Let me guess: it was a demoman?

edit: i see he plays solly to.

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Speaking as an ESL admin: calm down :)
If you won a map and they used a player which wasn’t allowed to play, there is no way you have to replay the map. I’m very sure, that the ETF2L admins will see this the same way.
Dunno why WildCard said this, but as far as you told us, it’s Blames fault not yours, and therefore you simply can’t be punished.
gg

gl in div2 next season PoD woooo

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

gl in div2 next season PoD woooo

gl in div1 next season idk? woohoo

Tehgnarr

is good!

Strange things happen on etf2l… Yesterday we’ve played with Blame, the score was 13-12 turbine and 1-0 granary(both we’ve won) all wrote “gg” but it wasn’t all in this evening. In hour after match Wildcard said to us that we’ll reply second map(granary) becouse
“Blame | WildCard: one of our players will basically be banned a reason i dont know if i can disclsoe now but basically he isnt allowed to play in etf2l and they have proof he has been playing under an alias”, so what wrong with us? why we must reply that match?(it’s agreed by admin to Wildcard…) why they haven’t gotten def loose? why the team that used “cheater” can reply the game?! for example OMG it’s on last season for using cheater on matches was so close to drop to 4th div.

Well, I guess Blame didnt know that their new player was banned already and joined them under an alias. But I dont think that this match should be replayed, it’s either accepting the Result or Def-Win for PoD, imho.

edit: yeah, missed m0re’s post there =)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Well, I guess Blame didnt know that their new player was banned already and joined them under an alias. But I dont think that this match should be replayed, it’s either accepting the Result or Def-Win for PoD, imho.

Well it was so obvious who it was..

edit: tapley add meh

Tehgnarr

is good!

“Well it was so obvious who it was..”

Enlighten me, plx.

chich

tapley, i would appreciate it if you didn’t chat shit about things you know nothing about, and i think is posting this in public before a news post was a stupid thing to do, if you have a problem, talk to an admin, don’t post it publicly.

And yes tapley, we blatantly are trying to get mega back under a different alias.

and also, to the OP, he was not a cheater.

lol.

We find that kind of behaviour on Blames behalf is totally unacceptable. And we don’t want anything like this to happen in future. And thats the reason why we created this topic.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »