Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 64 Next »

drleånn

Agron just admitted the diggy soldiers suck, a great day for mankind!

//irony, or not? :x

inb4 shitstorm(if any :(( ) i suck too!

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

this seems to become useless… do you guys really think about what you write?
CL1 … How will that game ever be competetive with prizes and other things if we do shit like this! Sniper, Pyro, Spy and Heavy are support classes which can help in special situations, but are not usefull for allover games! …

Last time I noticed you were a lethal sniper, pbl’s a great heavy, you need a soldier. Damn you’re virtually setup for CL1

zodiak

Even if we can play other classes thats no reason to play that game with cl1 … sniper has nothing to do with infight or shit! In many maps and situation its just useless! And how would that look a like… 5 down, heavy alive @4th(capped) cp on granary and 6 down in the other team… spectating will like “wow hopefully he can cap that point” ?? Na i dont like this idea, sorry! :(

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

CL1 … How will that game ever be competetive with prizes and other things if we do shit like this! Sniper, Pyro, Spy and Heavy are support classes which can help in special situations, but are not usefull for allover games! …

tf2 wont ever be that big competitively :/ it’s too slow, games last too long, airshots and flick shots dont make you go “wow”
the only person imo who can make me think “wow what a shot” in tf2 is fragga in his 1st and 2nd frag movie, everything else is pretty boring

agron

Relic

tf2 wont ever be that big competitively :/ it’s too slow, games last too long, airshots and flick shots dont make you go “wow”
the only person imo who can make me think “wow what a shot” in tf2 is fragga in his 1st and 2nd frag movie, everything else is pretty boring

And a lol at this too. We understand that tf2 is dead, so gtfo and go play HoN.

n00ne

Wrong. I think you’d agree cs1.6 is a successful comp game. And an average cs1.6 game takes from 30mins to even more than an hour if you go in to overtimes (dops) + it’s not nearly as dynamic as tf2. So that’s not the reason why tf2 isn’t so popular. The game is awesome , the community could be better.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

yeah but cs has always had tense clutch moments, and insane flick shots. i agree about this community though :p

agron: :( you’d play it too if you could :3

ket-

“Hi I’m Fragga, and I like to remind everyone how much of a retard I am everytime i write things on my keyboard”.

[Edit] Oh wait, obviously I disagree with you because my team is carried by scout duo.

Arnold

DAKKA

insane flick shots: read as pure luck and deciding a game in a single mouseclick which might possibly be entertaining if you are 10 years old and don’t have the slightest clue about strategy.

agron

Relic

insane flick shots: read as pure luck and deciding a game in a single mouseclick which might possibly be entertaining if you are 10 years old and don’t have the slightest clue about strategy.

+1

iQue

keso

Even if we can play other classes thats no reason to play that game with cl1 … sniper has nothing to do with infight or shit! In many maps and situation its just useless! And how would that look a like… 5 down, heavy alive @4th(capped) cp on granary and 6 down in the other team… spectating will like “wow hopefully he can cap that point” ?? Na i dont like this idea, sorry! :(

l2adapt

One of the few times I’d agree with Fragga, but I’d love CL1

Taimou

+1

+2

ambra

he speaks the truth.

btw I always liked the idea of “CL1″… maybe a separate league instead of shitty 1on1 and 2on2?

iQue

keso

Should play a CL1 cup to see what people think of it

agron

Relic

l2adapt

One of the few times I’d agree with Fragga, but I’d love CL1

Errr, l2adapt? Really? How about you learn to adapt to cl2?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 64 Next »