Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 64 Next »

nubonamission

burn

Stop whining Predz and Jh! 8)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

It’s pretty annoying though. The knockbacks causes you to adjust your aim constantly. I don’t know if it’s OP or anything, doesn’t feel like it but I haven’t played enough against it to judge it properly. But it’s pretty damn annoying.

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

noe

danny.

+1

Niggles

Hang on…

(Insert obligatory post from Fragga/others about how the scout is OP and the FAN merely makes the scout able to two shot everything.)

Seriously, the fan has no mid range power, so you have to get close to use it, where you can be one shotted by anything.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Hang on…

(Insert obligatory post from Fragga/others about how the scout is OP and the FAN merely makes the scout able to two shot everything.)

Seriously, the fan has no mid range power, so you have to get close to use it, where you can be one shotted by anything.

Grenadelauncher doesn’t one shot a scout. Rocket doesn’t one shot a scout. Scattergun doesn’t one shot a scout. Only a sniper headshot does the job (or a backstab, or a double sticky trap).

kaidus

WiK?

Eh it’s just a fad, it’ll pass.

Arnold

DAKKA

no, sorry…

qck.

U/²

+5

julieN1

cQr

+1 for the ban

weapon is a fucking pain in the ass

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

next topic from predz: ban blutsauger its annoying as hell

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

next topic from predz: ban blutsauger its annoying as hell

Ubercharges are much worse, you can’t even kill the person using it :(

Niggles

Hang on…

Grenadelauncher doesn’t one shot a scout. Rocket doesn’t one shot a scout. Scattergun doesn’t one shot a scout. Only a sniper headshot does the job (or a backstab, or a double sticky trap).

Oh yeah, of course, every scout runs around all the time, with full health, and the hundred plus damage those shots will inflict will never kill the fully buffed scout. Oh yeah, hang on, the FAN shot does that much as well, so what was the point?

xtala

Seriously, you want a weapon banned cause it’s annoying?
I find scouts pretty annoying, scout limit 0 pl0x.

Adjust your tactics/playstyle instead of whining about it.

Niggles

Seriously, you want a weapon banned cause it’s annoying?
I find scouts pretty annoying, scout limit 0 pl0x.

Adjust your tactics/playstyle instead of whining about it.

+9001

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 64 Next »