Forum

Jarate = no RJ?

Created 6th June 2009 @ 20:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Fragga noticed it in a pickup. Anyone else can confirm it?

F2

Danmark

at least you can’t jump as high, yeah

Qun

GoT<3

NERF!!!111one

But yeah, it’s true. Sticky are quite fucked up either ;)

fJack

k^m

stoopid piss

PingWIN

yeah i noticed it when the spyper update is released … its really annoying! BAN JARATE FROM ETF2L! lmao … or at least fix it.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

ok so this piss takes away fall-off damage (so for example a rocket would do full damage even at range), removes the ability to rj and sj which means demomen and soldiers can’t retreat and additionally adds an extra 35% to any further damage done to yourself including self damage. way to go valve!

kaidus

WiK?

Who cares?

hänsen

Team Popo!

a rocketjumping or stickyjumping soly/demo who wants to run away from overpowered jarate & huntsman sniper :p

F2

Danmark

you are trading one class for a sniper though

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

IMO its perfectly balanced because 9 times out of 10 a scout is more useful than a sniper, at least with jarate the sniper may be seen as a decent class for mid battles etc. instead of just getting the pick on medic before moving on last point or whatever.

Stop crying.

I’d like you to keep “crying”, please.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Its not a matter of crying we’re pointing out another glitch with the piss, the first being it removes fall off damage and the second being it stops demomen and soldiers from rj/sjing – I can’t imagine valve actually designed it this way, but who knows

gryzor

How can you jump, when you’re soaked in piss? Makes perfect sense.

Tappaa

Got Milk?

make a double sj =]

kaidus

WiK?

Uh I thought it was fairly obvious that it was intentional o.O.

Also whoever said about it lowering self damage overall was correct.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »