Forum

level up drop from etf2l div 1

Created 24th May 2009 @ 19:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

mb

keso

WOOP-DI-F*CKING-DO!

nvc

Thanks mate but until we have a medic that isn’t busy with uni work then we would rather take it slow. I especially rate uni work as more important than playing ETF2L and i’m not going to force anyone to play over that. The scout issue is what topped it. So no need to be a cunt about it please

what are u talking about? i miss my classes every thursday to play tf2 :D

lol yeh but i’m not gonna rage about it, what am i supposed to say to someone who cant play tf2 because they need to do something else, “do it or ill put my foot through your face”?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

idk or illegal for div1? :D Assume they’ll just leave the slot blank.

N/A

RaWr ::

Despite the predictable replies from low+ baddies, I’d like to thank those with a brain cell on respected or supporting us in our decision. :)

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Too bad, with non-banned Joske and havok you had a good team.

Good luck and I hope you work something out.

N/A

RaWr ::

I disagree, there are a plethora of un-teamed scouts, with better aim, activity, game sense and experience than havok. I don’t quite understand what you mean by ‘non-banned Joske’, does being banned from etf2l make me a worse player?

kEvNx

.#mtf

obviously there are also better demomans than you :D

havoK is the best so stfu thanks kid

thaldarin

It’s good to see you’re not folding. The more teams in ETF2L the better, come back soon? =]

agron

Relic

#lvl^ #lvl^ #lvl^ #lvl^

We’ve now requested to be dropped from #lvl^ etf2l, we’ve been having a few lineup issues and although we managed to bring #lvl^ DrJustice on board to replace #lvl^ josh for etf2l (huge thanks), #lvl^ unfortunately we’ve been hit by inactivity and a player leaving due to the demo issue.

We all appreciate the admins giving us the #lvl^division 1 spot even though we were quite happy in division 2 and clearly didn’t deserve it. #lvl^ We tried to bring in players but unfortunately that is just not going to happen any time soon. #lvl^

Good luck to the rest of the teams in #lvl^ div1 obviously, sorry to yoyotech for messing them around for so long and cancelling todays game! #lvl^

On another note Monkiainen is now on the market so somebody good snap him up fast! He is awesome and my favourate Finnish player (sorry perry) i.e. we all still love him. #lvl^

I won’t be folding lvl^ just yet, we’re in no rush to sort things out.. #lvl^ so we’ll see what happens. #lvl^ Level Up as it currently stands is: #lvl^

medic: Akill (inactive) #lvl^
scouts: nVc #lvl^
demoman: Joske, DrJustice (backup) #lvl^
soldiers: ShitFly #lvl^

Pure (super backup) #lvl^

#lvl^ Anyway i just wanted to make an official statement on the issue before the rumours start spreading. #lvl^ Everything is on good terms and no one is raging. #lvl^

Cheers, #lvl^

nVc #lvl^

#lvl^ #lvl^ #lvl^ #lvl^

_____

fixed it for you ziggy

agron

Relic

I disagree, there are a plethora of un-teamed scouts, with better aim, activity, game sense and experience than havok. I don’t quite understand what you mean by ‘non-banned Joske’, does being banned from etf2l make me a worse player?

:D

sigh josh, he was saying that lvl would have a good team with you allowed to compete in etf2l…(i guess he typoed or something)

Funkeh

DStM

Agron and JimmeyBreeze for co-Kingship.

gl lvl^.

Vlijm

UbeR |

gg

nvc

thx agron, good to see you always got my back

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

I don’t quite understand what you mean by ‘non-banned Joske’, does being banned from etf2l make me a worse player?

Well maybe your useless for lvl up on etf2l atm ?! *hint*

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

why joske got banned then?

anyway, gl lvl^ =)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »