Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

smh

NeuTronas

Quoted from Tamir

[…]]
I mean like, If kaidus would go high as demo there would be a LOT of noise and it’d be unfair.

I doubt it. There are top-tier players in high and nobody really cares that they’re in high (clockwork, schocky, Raymon)

WML

btw

“WHY IS OPEN 6S PLAYOFFS MID 6S?”

Because Open Playoffs teams can get placed in Mid automatically next season unless they have significant changes in their roster.

:)

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Because the team itself is very knew they switched half of their roster. For my personal opionion, admins should promote to start from the bottom even if players have bigger experience. I don’t like personally jumping tiers with new teams. Like teams created and signing in right away for top tiers. I don’t see what’s the fuss about. And you’re making it really silly. I’ve played some scrims against SUAVY as I played with them in some mixes together and I can say for sure I am open level in 6s and they were tought to play against but nothing extraordinary and definetely beatable. Lapio team proved it and draw with them.

Maybe if you would put your effort in practicing instead of writing on forums you could get a chance. And what is that fight about you’re in top 16 teams in open anyway and you lost against another two open teams. Even if you get into final with Suavy in playoffs is it bad to be second? It’s open tier, you don’t get money for winning it. You only got pixel medal on your team profile.

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

I joined this team as a sub and played an official as a soldier, because nobody wanted me in high! :(

At the start, even before I joined, I merced for them, and I can say they weren’t impressive, just a decent open team, but recently yes, they improved and became much better, even than some mid teams.

In swiss system, if you play well you’ll play THE best teams in the current division, in old division system, you had a chance avoid them. It kinda destroys the feeling of some achievement, since only one team wins the div, but you have better games in swiss system and reaching playoffs is already an achievement, which I can understand why you are a bit sad Stereo.

Tamir

Quoted from Sprayer

I joined this team as a sub and played an official as a soldier, because nobody wanted me in high! :(

At the start, even before I joined, I merced for them, and I can say they weren’t impressive, just a decent open team, but recently yes, they improved and became much better, even than some mid teams.

In swiss system, if you play well you’ll play THE best teams in the current division, in old division system, you had a chance avoid them. It kinda destroys the feeling of some achievement, since only one team wins the div, but you have better games in swiss system and reaching playoffs is already an achievement, which I can understand why you are a bit sad Stereo.

I really don’t want to win honestly, our goal this sesaon was getting to playoffs really ;c. But I mean like, I still find it illogical, where’s the fairness? 

As I stated before, my friend told me that he did just the same in mid as he did in open with the same roster really, I didnt even come to complainQuoted from Permzilla

smh

You didnt play open in ages what to do you know plz

When a good solly actually bombs itd be more efficent as open meds cant surf like you prem meds

Quoted from Edgeward

btw “WHY IS OPEN 6S PLAYOFFS MID 6S?” Because Open Playoffs teams can get placed in Mid automatically next season unless they have significant changes in their roster. :)

At least there arent prem players in mid playoffs usually ^^

Quoted from Hajdzik

Because the team itself is very knew they switched half of their roster. For my personal opionion, admins should promote to start from the bottom even if players have bigger experience. I don’t like personally jumping tiers with new teams. Like teams created and signing in right away for top tiers. I don’t see what’s the fuss about. And you’re making it really silly. I’ve played some scrims against SUAVY as I played with them in some mixes together and I can say for sure I am open level in 6s and they were tought to play against but nothing extraordinary and definetely beatable. Lapio team proved it and draw with them. Maybe if you would put your effort in practicing instead of writing on forums you could get a chance. And what is that fight about you’re in top 16 teams in open anyway and you lost against another two open teams. Even if you get into final with Suavy in playoffs is it bad to be second? It’s open tier, you don’t get money for winning it. You only got pixel medal on your team profile.

I didn’t write this to complain again, I don’t care myself, my team’s goal was getting to playoffs then going mid.

I do care when teams play to make the game annoying and chance-less for another team, I mean I believe open players deserve to play against… uh… Open players?

Even make the changes later, just please do something against it. As someone stated, one high/prem player is fine, as he isn’t playing to sandbag, more of to play with friends/help a team.

But a team full of even mid players, or even 2+ high/prem ones is really just a no-no in my opinon.

Look at open_squad for example, was a MASSIVE sandbag team, still got taken down though. So I’m saying It can be possible but more of a thing that shouldn’t even happen.

Last edited by Tamir,

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from Tamir

text

Do you like anime?

Tamir

Quoted from Spreijer

[…]
Do you like anime?

Nah. even though they were S21’s sandbaggers.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

I dont like being 2nd in my division without trying, could you remove sandbaggers like b@gser five from high and put them where they belong so i can win?

wonszu

yeti

From your point of view, they should do smth about this team http://etf2l.org/teams/21423/
They got mhwk, and they didnt lose any official.

Kemor

Why is this thread still alive smh

Tamir

Quoted from wonszu

From your point of view, they should do smth about this team http://etf2l.org/teams/21423/
They got mhwk, and they didnt lose any official.

My thread isnt about SUAVY only, just an example, its about the issue of sandbagging itself though its Mid

streep36

(ETF2L Donator)
notdoggo
KAAS

This thread is so dumb….

Tamir

Quoted from streep36

This thread is so dumb….

Sorry for trying to make the expirence in open better, my bad.

Kemor

You don’t have to win the division to play at higher level in the future. Div 5-6 has always been packed with pedobears, why the fuck do you suddenly care about them? SUAVY are not as scary as you’d think, all you need is a functional brain and decent teamwork. It’s not like they’re 14-0 or something.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »