Forum

LAWL NICE TIERS!

Created 22nd January 2016 @ 09:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Sorry I was sleeping, also wtf is this who will tiers here already?!

Crayon

time to leave

Last edited by Crayon,

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Quoted from Crayon

prem – reason
high – lemmings
mid – strykers
open – autism.tf (but havn’t checked if any sandbagger teams)

finland>croatia (sry manky)

you really don’t know how these threads work, do you?

Crayon

Quoted from Cauthon

[…]

you really don’t know how these threads work, do you?

honestly end me

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Quoted from Crayon

[…]

honestly end me

I will explain this for you, and everyone else who doesn’t know how these work, this thread is made after provisional tiers are out and here people can complain/talk about teams belonging or not belonging in certain tiers. WHO WILL TIERS is where you put your predictions like the name suggests.

Idk if this thread is needed anymore since tiers are much larger and wider than divs used to be. Still I want to see these, maybe it’s just an old habit

Crayon

Quoted from Cauthon

[…]

I will explain this for you, and everyone else who doesn’t know how these work,

thx mom

Cauthon

(ETF2L Donator)
prly

Quoted from Crayon

[…]

thx mom

np, gotta try and unfuck the parental education you were given

fkp

high is a joke

unu

Quoted from fkp

high is a joke

LOL yeah, even I’m there xP

Popcorp

Half of high is a huge joke, you dont even need screenshots anymore to get into High, Divs were better because you actually had to tryhard in order to get into div 1 or 2, now its just a huge joke. Thx for shitty swiss system and medals ETF2L.

uubers

gg
gandhi is

Quoted from Popcorp

Half of high is a huge joke, you dont even need screenshots anymore to get into High, Divs were better because you actually had to tryhard in order to get into div 1 or 2, now its just a huge joke. Thx for shitty swiss system and medals ETF2L.

damneasy

Who cares whos in what if you dont win nobody cares

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Popcorp

Blaming the quality of the teams on the system? If you didn’t notice the signups are down 100+ what they used to be, means there are less good teams. Nothing to do with the system at all.

unu

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Blaming the quality of the teams on the system? If you didn’t notice the signups are down 100+ what they used to be, means there are less good teams. Nothing to do with the system at all.

rip tf2

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Permzilla

signups are down 100+ what they used to be.

u wot m8

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »