Forum

suggestion for aspiring 9v9 professionals

Created 9th October 2015 @ 00:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

I can see where you went wrong.

There has only been one project team in prem (i.e. a team made to compete in that division) in the last few years, and that was Highpander. And they also had a victorious season in Wireplay first. You might even say that they have underachieved given their stated ambition, with only one championship in 4 seasons.

The best way to enjoy the game is just to play with people you like and who have similar goals to you. You have to play the long game. Look at Premtech and the success they had in even just a few seasons. I don’t know why Megakillers folded, but presumably they had the quality to compete in prem etc…so maybe they just didn’t enjoy playing with each other enough to make it work.

Also in fairness to Muuki, he had a lot of experience, especially at the top of UGC when that still meant something.

TLDR Even I got to a prem final because I played with my friends.

who gave this kid a microphone LMAO

Grenja

Quoted from lawn

[…]

Fucking bobbled.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

I can see where you went wrong.

There has only been one project team in prem (i.e. a team made to compete in that division) in the last few years, and that was Highpander. And they also had a victorious season in Wireplay first. You might even say that they have underachieved given their stated ambition, with only one championship in 4 seasons.

The best way to enjoy the game is just to play with people you like and who have similar goals to you. You have to play the long game. Look at Premtech and the success they had in even just a few seasons. I don’t know why Megakillers folded, but presumably they had the quality to compete in prem etc…so maybe they just didn’t enjoy playing with each other enough to make it work.

Also in fairness to Muuki, he had a lot of experience, especially at the top of UGC when that still meant something.

TLDR Even I got to a prem final because I played with my friends.

i hate everyone in itsallgood and i came 2nd in prem? chekm8

well, you’re finnish so that’s expected.

The rest of the team was made up from good friends and bulow.

Bulow

GG

Quoted from lawn

[…]

My ginormous ego.

Quoted from Muuki

[…]i hate everyone in itsallgood and i came 2nd in prem? chekm8

B-but Muuki-chan, I thought we were f-friends? :'(

WML

Getting all the aggro out in pre-season,
S9 friendliest season confirmed?

Grenja

Quoted from WML

Getting all the aggro out in pre-season,
S9 friendliest season confirmed?

We’re all friends here. Except Muuki.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Doctors of Mediocrity capped last on barnblitz vs Fair Enough @ DeutschLAN once (despite a 17 killstreak from Tseini, fuck you!), surely we deserve to be in the Prem Playoffs after proving ourselves in a high pressure- low ping environment against one of the most established premteams at this point?

B)

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

jawohl, das würde die anzahl an premteams at lan direkt erhöhen

Suggesting preseason LAN prem qualifiers. Thanks stinson!

Doom

Quoted from DCS

Doctors of Mediocrity capped last on barnblitz vs Fair Enough @ DeutschLAN once (despite a 17 killstreak from Tseini, fuck you!), surely we deserve to be in the Prem Playoffs after proving ourselves in a high pressure- low ping environment against one of the most established premteams at this point?

B)

Bit late to the party.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from kKaltUu

Suggesting preseason LAN prem qualifiers. Thanks stinson!

Honestly, I dunno why ETF2L have not worked out after like 10 seasons of consecutive pre-season playoffs in 6’s and HL that they should make Premiership playoffs and official thing, give 4 teams a chance to play in it for 1-2 spots that always end up being available. If people knew this was a thing guaranteed every season, it would give teams realistic aims.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Grenja

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Honestly, I dunno why ETF2L have not worked out after like 10 seasons of consecutive pre-season playoffs in 6’s and HL that they should make Premiership playoffs and official thing, give 4 teams a chance to play in it for 1-2 spots that always end up being available. If people knew this was a thing guaranteed every season, it would give teams realistic aims.

Why are people making serious points on a Muuki-Shitpost.

Hello????

(TEAM) Kissakala : Hildreth has a tiny weiner

10:28 PM – Hildreth: I always go in raw

There’s a boy who loves playing Team Fortress 2. On his birthday, his long-time crush asked, “What’s the sound that you hear most often when playing Team Fortress 2?” Wanting to impress the girl, he answered, “Of course it’s the domination sound!” The girl heard it and left. After a few days the girl asked the boy to lend her his computer, for his birthday gift. The boy finally got back his computer played a Team Fortress 2 game immediately. When the game started he realized that the girl has replaced all the in-game sounds with recordings of her own cute voice. Years passed. The boy and the girl are no longer in contact. When the boy finally got a domination for the first time in his life, he was overwhelmed with regret. Because that was when he heard, “I love you”. The moral of the story, is that.. NOOBS DON’T DESERVE LOVE.

Last edited by kKaltUu,

Whenever these forums are dead, Muuki saves the day. Single handedly keeping the scene afloat. Nothing puts a fire in a 1337 n0sc0pe gamers heart like an old fashion ez b8.

Ps: robban you jumped from mid tier High to winning prem in 1 season so you shouldn’t rally talk :d that’s how far down the barrel we went without asking Bulow.

Last edited by Lazybear,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »