Forum

Rule clarification - Fast shoot script

Created 1st May 2009 @ 01:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Winneh

[s7]

Lol you can’t tell when someone is using a pistol script just from watching. If it’s a ridiuclous inhumane speed with good accuracy then chances are it’s a script, but the majority of them are an achievable rate of fire just with a method that doesn’t require the full attention of a primary control finger.

As a matter of fact, u can.

nubonamission

burn

Lol you can’t tell when someone is using a pistol script just from watching. If it’s a ridiuclous inhumane speed with good accuracy then chances are it’s a script, but the majority of them are an achievable rate of fire just with a method that doesn’t require the full attention of a primary control finger.

I have rarely seen so much nonsense contained in one post (=^_^=)

Waebi

‹Con›

hax (=^_^=)

kaidus

WiK?

You can detect a bad pistol script. Aside from making assumptions based on impressive accuracy from an otherwise unimpressive player, a well-made pistol script isn’t detectable simply by seeing it in use.

BvD

flowerpower/

The master has spoken

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

he’s demo ;/

thaldarin

I thought I’d try out what all the fuss was about… I don’t see any benefit from using scroll tbh.

kaidus

WiK?

Can someone explain why I’m wrong? I may well be as I’m half talking out of my ass based on the assumption that the pistol in TF2 operates under the same mechanics as in HL2/DM ; ).

cook

FB

Double.

cook

FB

According to Extremer, nothing is detectable and we are all fascists.

Extremer

According to Extremer, nothing is detectable and we are all fascists.

Yes.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2