Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from T0m

lolhl

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

To me people creating fake accounts to share their unpopular opinion or to stirr up drama are nothing but cowards. We’ve left the time when people got banned for their opinion behind us long ago (if that happened at all, cannot comment on the time before I joined the staff), so that is no argument. If you cannot live with the reactions your posts are creating or if you need to stay anonymous to have a giggle all on your own, then I am sorry for you.
Usually stuff like that doesnt even bother me, since it is usually just bitter people who are too afraid to stand behind their opinion, but if I find you now, you might face a ban of yet to be determined length (in accordance with General Rule 2.6). There are other ways than just IPs, since you are so keen to stay anonymous with your proxies.
My 2 cents

Menty

myx
Nein

lol nationscup hl

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from quintosh

hi gregoravich

Reinelk

BMS

Quoted from quintosh

hi gregoravich

Classic greg! Nice one lad!

Munky

AEUGH

That feeling when gregoravich is listed ahead of you as an unrostered potential player.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Sonny Black

To me people creating fake accounts to share their unpopular opinion or to stirr up drama are nothing but cowards. We’ve left the time when people got banned for their opinion behind us long ago (if that happened at all, cannot comment on the time before I joined the staff), so that is no argument. If you cannot live with the reactions your posts are creating or if you need to stay anonymous to have a giggle all on your own, then I am sorry for you.
Usually stuff like that doesnt even bother me, since it is usually just bitter people who are too afraid to stand behind their opinion, but if I find you now, you might face a ban of yet to be determined length (in accordance with General Rule 2.6). There are other ways than just IPs, since you are so keen to stay anonymous with your proxies.
My 2 cents

+1

Thread is total shit anyway.
No reason to explain my choices…only person not on the team I wanted on the team is Starkie but fair game to him, he doesn’t want to waste his talent pushing carts.

Also LOL at listing b4n4n4m4n again :DDDD

Last edited by Hildreth,

Useless

TC.Noobas

Rofl who the fuck cares and why the fuck would you use an alt to make an ETF2L thread

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Honestly, I kinda appreciate this. This way I have something to read while taking a shit

Last edited by DCS,

Meeto

Quoted from Chronos

[…]

After I wasn’t selected I decided to have a girlfriend, it almost makes up for the dissapointment

is it an online relationship?

Mista

Quoted from DCS

Honestly, I kinda appreciate this. This way I have something to read while taking a shit

You’re pretty quick at taking a shit bro.

ducky

Quoted from Mista

[…]

You’re pretty quick at taking a shit bro.

Benefits of being a shitter ;P

Hey, can we direct our anger at Hildreth and ways to overthrow his dictatorial ways of approaching the Highlander scene? I think it’s time to finally face the truth and say enough is enough. The short but feisty English captain should finally be stopped.

Brilliant, electrifying, heart warming, a tad bit gay. These are the feelings that the name of Henry ‘Hildreth’ Harris invoke.
The master-mind behind a team slipping from bottom prem like a soap bar in a prison shower has made no secret of his private life.
The man that leaves you wanting more after treating you to a romantic steak dinner has a tongue which isn’t afraid to lick anything until sunrise.

I’m sure if we pool enough money together we can find someone at LAN that hates this guy more than anything else, and just skip the finals to see those two battle it out with or without an incentive to win. Do it if for Highlander. Do it for Controversy and Drama.

ok

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from kKaltUu

I’m sure if we pool enough money together we can find someone at LAN that hates this guy more than anything else, and just skip the finals to see those two battle it out with or without an incentive to win. Do it if for Highlander. Do it for Controversy and Drama.

I already know someone who is coming to LAN who fits this description

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »