Forum

LAWL NICE TIERS

Created 14th May 2015 @ 04:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 18 Next »

Popcorp

Quoted from Pete_

[…]
Bona doesnt hate him, he is just upset that Graba dropped his team in mid at the end last season and now the one dropping the team gets the opportunity to play in prem.

He did not drop us, he stopped caring, said that He wants to focus on HL and by the end of HL regular season, he said that he’s bored of HL and wants to focus on 6s…Logic?

AB

he went through that exact same cycle when I played with him as well :D

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

will this continue throughout the season? it’s been about 2 days and i already don’t want to see his name ever again

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

EDIT: fix’d

EDIT: no fun allowed :c

Last edited by Raptor,

NeuTronas

I’m looking for team. Kappa #BestPlaceToAdvertiseYourself

Popcorp

Quoted from NeuTronas

I’m looking for team. Kappa #BestPlaceToAdvertiseYourself #PlatUGC6sWinner

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

He did not drop us, he stopped caring, said that He wants to focus on HL and by the end of HL regular season, he said that he’s bored of HL and wants to focus on 6s…Logic?

Same thing

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Who dropped from prem already?

san alex

ruskie team

Nik

MEGA$$

Literally the same thing happened in highlander, bad teams signed up for prem and got into prem and then suddenly everyone is mad about it because if those teams joined prem, they certainly could aswell.

They all got destroyed 5-0 and no one cares anymore.

Hot

Quoted from Nik

Literally the same thing happened in highlander, bad teams signed up for prem and got into prem and then suddenly everyone is mad about it because if those teams joined prem, they certainly could aswell.

They all got destroyed 5-0 and no one cares anymore.

and yet wasp had more points than stacked

RTC

Quoted from Hot

[…]

and yet wasp had more points than stacked

Wasp got through by winning Div 1. I think Nik was referring to UKIP and Unpoppable.

Even then, Unpoppable took some points off Stacked though.

Last edited by RTC,

Graba

TCM
ㄕサ

The difference is.

This season prem is weaker, that’s 100% true, but by looking from the other angle you can say it’s more balanced. Everyone who fovourises Zizi, [R]eason, TLR, is mostly likely right but the rest is a mystery, that’s the funny part.

Nice speculations about folding, really don’t want to keep this discussion up but everyone speaks about me as the problem, either in my last 6s team or HL team.

6v6 Team was fine untill everyone lost faith, we had some bad matches, can say we couldn’t handle level anymore. Then we tried with off-classing, didn’t work. But the main reason I didnt like playing with these people was : blaming their medic (me) for every single mistake, even if it wasn’t my fault, atmopshere started to be toxic. When Bona + Neutronas are combined together, 50% of comms goes for explaining Bona how to not be a ,,Vagina Soldier”. Didnt get bored of 6s, got bored of team’s attitude which was terrible.

HL we tried we failed, not only because of me (my fault was probably to belive we can go prem). Before we signed up I made a strawpoll thingy to check if people would like to try prem, most of them said yes, why not. So we did. We were doing pretty good, with few exceptions. We made to play playoffs and unfortunately we lost. To be honest I could face the loss and try going High with the original roster but most of people got disappointed because of it so they quit the team saying ,,I want to go prem”. Played Season with 30% of original roster. Even if I had to look for heavy and sniper during week 2 this team was still alive and we made it to the end, defeated by Default dates and Roster issues.

Easy to trust people mad at me, even if they’re presenting the wrong version of happening, Sorry popcorp but you don’t have to denigrate me just because I didnt let you roster ride in this team.

tl;dr: I’m autistic

Graba

TCM
ㄕサ

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Stated before but I ll repeat once more, my HL team made it to the end and I was always with these guys. We didnt get good results so team folded at the end of season”…Logic?”

Graba

TCM
ㄕサ

Popcorp: as a roster rider*
Graba: PLS, sry no
Popcorp: Welp, guess that’s what ex-team member deserves, deserves to be abandoned, thx m8

Last edited by Graba,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 18 Next »