Forum

Please fix the "Leagues" tab

Created 27th March 2015 @ 09:17

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

The “Leagues” tab currently has at least 9 items. I say “at least” because I might not be able to see them all because the sub menu opens to the top and I can only see 8 and a half. There is also no way to access the Season 20 playoff grids from anywhere (unless I am missing something really obvious).
Fix pls tyty :)

doks

CanFo… maybe come back and save TF2 ? :D

evokje

WiK?

http://prntscr.com/6lwbua

Last edited by evokje,

Kengur

call fire department. they can also take your cat off a tree.

I see we’ve removed a few items, but in fairness you only have to scroll down a bit:
http://i.imgur.com/WAyU13c.png

san alex

Please fix the tables too, a lot of new people dont even know that prem existis x)

Last edited by san alex,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from kKaltUu

I see we’ve removed a few items, but in fairness you only have to scroll down a bit:
http://i.imgur.com/WAyU13c.png

In the old theme the menu expands upwards, and extends past the browser window’s border.

Kaneco

Quoted from san alex

Please fix the tables too, a lot of new people dont even know that prem existis x)

Ive mentioned this before, the excuse was that “we cant because prem and the rest of the divisions use different systems” but that’s bullshit because you can still put them on the same page.

It makes literally 0 sense to have these divisions on different pages only adds visual clutter and confusion

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Ive mentioned this before, the excuse was that “we cant because prem and the rest of the divisions use different systems” but that’s bullshit because you can still put them on the same page.

It makes literally 0 sense to have these divisions on different pages only adds visual clutter and confusion

You can’t put tables from different competition on the same page because of technical reasons at this moment.

doks

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Eat a snickers bro

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Actually, it’s exactly because you can’t put two different competitions on the same page.

Sometimes when people give you a reason, they mean exactly what they say.

It looks cute when you make assumptions about a technical platform you’ve never used, though.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

What about adding a link to the top of regular tables to Premiership table and then a link on the bottom of Premiership table to regular tables?

I’m not sure does it matter as much to the fixtures whether that was done to those too or not.

firej

Quoted from Bloodis

What about adding a link to the top of regular tables to Premiership table and then a link on the bottom of Premiership table to regular tables?

I’m not sure does it matter as much to the fixtures whether that was done to those too or not.

this sounds like a good idea

also why is hl s8 tables/fixtures removed from the new design ? :( http://puu.sh/gRLwo.png

Last edited by firej,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Cuz fuck HL

Kaneco

Quoted from emb

[…]

Actually, it’s exactly because you can’t put two different competitions on the same page.

Sometimes when people give you a reason, they mean exactly what they say.

It looks cute when you make assumptions about a technical platform you’ve never used, though.

Anything can be done if u think it through (look at serve.me or tf2center) maybe a few years back u would say it wasn’t possible due to technical limitations, yet, there they are.

I have used wordpress enought to know you can do just about anything with it, as for the in house system you’re using, the same should also be possible unless it wasn’t thought through at the beginning.

I understand it can be hard or time consuming to implement, but it can definitely be done. It’s web dev for gods sake, pretty much anything can be done nowadays, last case resort you could even put an iframe with the prem table and fixtures on the same page as the other divisions

Having 4 dropdown buttons on a menu is way better than having 8. Let alone having the most important division on a entirely different page, not only confuses and alienates some users, but prem is not getting the visibility it needs, because the rest of the divisions make 99% of the players and people check their standings a lot and prem is never there. It’s not user friendly, it’s not aesthetically pleasing and doesn’t really do the prem division a favor to “hide” them from the rest of the community.

Last edited by Kaneco,

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »