Forum

LAWL NICE TIERS

Created 30th January 2015 @ 01:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

Hallow

P.O.P

a warning to all the kids and gullible people: permzilla might seem all nice and rational in this thread, but he is singlehandedly killing tf2 (and at one point my season) and is overall mean. he is the meanest pig in animal farm.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

I did some boring statistical calculations comparing Season 19 Week 1 and Season 20 Week 1 because I was bored and I’m a maths nerd. Statistically with the new system games should become more even since we have seeded even teams, instead of random fixtures. This is all excluding Premiership since there are no changes there.

The number of matches that went 6-0 increased by 8% (57% -> 65%)
The number of matches that went 5-1 decreased by 2% (7% -> 5%)
The number of matches that went 4-2 decreased by 3% (5% -> 2%)
The number of matches that went 3-3 decreased by 7% (16% -> 9%)
The number of default wins increased by 4% (15% -> 19%)

I totalled up the round difference of each map played (ie 5-3 is a 2 round difference)

Season 19 average map difference – 3.28
Season 20 average map difference – 3.22

So take from that what you will if you actually bothered to read it. I was just curious and thought I might as well share it.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hallow

a warning to all the kids and gullible people: permzilla might seem all nice and rational in this thread, but he is singlehandedly killing tf2 (and at one point my season) and is overall mean. he is the meanest pig in animal farm.

Animal Farm is a good representation of ETF2L. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

NeuTronas

Quoted from Permzilla

The number of matches that went 6-0 increased by 8% (57% -> 65%)

Isn’t the win difference set to 5?

alle

vs

Quoted from NeuTronas

[…]
Isn’t the win difference set to 5?

hes talking about match points i think

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Permzilla

boring calculations

It would be intresting to see a s19 w2 to s20 w2 comparision

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Yeah, 6-0 5-1 4-2 3-3 are match points, and round difference is the round score.

And yes I will probably do the same for Week 2 and combine them, perhaps I’ll even do it throughout the season. It’s interesting to me at least.

Hallow

P.O.P

i bet u even wear clothes and walk upright

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7