LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 25th October 2014 @ 18:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from maxxx.lfc

[…]

6 months between the seasons is nothing btw, hello

why did you only won 2 officials in the last 2 seasons then? I hope you improved more in these last 6 months than in those 6 months you only got 2 wins otherwise it would be a shame ;)

Zimmer

Quoted from Falcon0408

who the fuck are voodooh

A pretty good team :)

Max

Fusion

-Beat Boys From the North on 3 maps and lose on 1 map.
-Beat infected ambition on a scrim
-Beat Pub heroes on cp steel 2 times (when it was cp steel week on ugc) and lose on 1 map which is viaduct
-Beat veni vidi vici on viaduct and losing against them on cp steel (cp steel week on ugc nonetheless) and they are seeded for d2

And what do the admins decide? Hohohoho they decide to seed us in d4 when we beat a good number of ugc gold teams, and even went on beating a team seeded for d2.

I hope they fix the divisions tomorrow.

Quoted from Max

-Beat Pub heroes on cp steel 2 times (when it was cp steel week on ugc) and lose on 1 map which is viaduct
-Beat veni vidi vici on viaduct and losing against them on cp steel (cp steel week on ugc nonetheless) and they are seeded for d2

And what do the admins decide? Hohohoho they decide to seed us in d4 when we beat a good number of ugc gold teams, and even went on beating a team seeded for d2.

This

JoeTea

Quoted from MARS^

Div 2 so bad that even unpoppable gets in there after a mediocre season in div 4

They’re much better now. Definitely deserving of Division 2.

irfx

EPA

heppa in prem after finishing 6th in div1 previous season

another divs LOL

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from irfx

another divs LOL

and without scrimming

LOL

Whiteglow

What a drama

Vitilumi

tbd

Last edited by Vitilumi,

maxxx.lfc

⇗upp⇙

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

why did you only won 2 officials in the last 2 seasons then? I hope you improved more in these last 6 months than in those 6 months you only got 2 wins otherwise it would be a shame ;)

yeah i told about last 6 months. and we improved more than your team anyway

CAtty.

lol d3 srsly … and im still a shitty sniper

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Max

DELICIOUS
DRAMA

Oxy

TC.Express

As already said heppa will get stomped by everyone there I’m afraid. But honestly, any of the teams in div 1 would as well so what can you do.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22343826/teamsdead.png

Andddd there’s your answer.

Quoted from Menty

[…]

DELICIOUS
DRAMA

isnt it the main idea of this thread?

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from irfx

another divs LOL

I felt like their result wasn’t really reflecting their skill last season, they felt a lot stronger and more organized than some of the other div 1 teams. Probably not prem, but with so many teams calling it quits there’s not much you can do.

Last edited by MARS^,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 9 Next »