Forum

buffalo steak sandwich in S19

Created 6th September 2014 @ 02:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Phnx

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Well it’s great that you enjoy playing against heavies so much, but most people find it pretty boring.

sniper to mid legit tactic.

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

Well it’s great that you enjoy playing against heavies so much, but most people find it pretty boring.

Fun is a subjective term, to someone playing with a Heavy, or Market Garden Soldier is fun.

Personally, I don’t enjoy playing against a 24/7 Heavy. But I would rather try and find a new tactic that will counter such classes/items then outright ban anything that’s not blessed by the scared community.

Setlet

Allowing Steak basically only means that he can get to mid faster. He can’t however use it to escape, move from new point to another fast or use the mobility to gain a good position in a skirmish.

GRUs were way too OP which allowed all of the previous things mentioned. Steak however is just a tool to get to mid (as fast as medic about). It allows a new mid tactic and maybe pub scene will think there are more useful classes in 6s, but I really don’t think it allows 24/7 heavy (except maybe viaduct). Heavy is mainly a problem in lower levels anyway, because focus firing isn’t up to par.

Also, throwing the steak for a medic makes him happy :)

Twiggy

swole.
HL

Quoted from Setlet

Allowing Steak basically only means that he can get to mid faster. He can’t however use it to escape, move from new point to another fast or use the mobility to gain a good position in a skirmish.

GRUs were way too OP which allowed all of the previous things mentioned. Steak however is just a tool to get to mid (as fast as medic about). It allows a new mid tactic and maybe pub scene will think there are more useful classes in 6s, but I really don’t think it allows 24/7 heavy (except maybe viaduct). Heavy is mainly a problem in lower levels anyway, because focus firing isn’t up to par.

Also, throwing the steak for a medic makes him happy :)

this. Heavy to mid is one thing, perma heavy is a whole different thing.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4