Forum

I thought ETF2L was against cheating....

Created 14th April 2009 @ 15:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Beefy

Vuze.

After just reading the topic on how ETF2L doesn’t like cheating, I thought it was quite ironic that i saw this :D

http://i41.tinypic.com/23ht1et.jpg

It takes you to this site, http://counter-strike-world.info/ , which has a section on how to avoid getting caught by the VAC!

Btw, I’m new to ETF2L forums and i dont know if this has been pointed out before, etc. so dont flame me please xD

Renegade

Imperial

arent these adverts pointed to people who would find them more appropriate (so if you google a certain thing all the time then the adverts will reflect that?). you have been googling cheats?

Beefy

Vuze.

I dont think so…
If what you were saying was true, ive been looking into mortgages and healthcare and other shit ( like the Bupa one im looking at right now ), and seeing as im still at school, i dont think that is likely xD

Genmix

bobs

yes i think so because i get ads about mmorpgs since i made a search for it

antyjc

2ne1

eh, i dno. i get adverts about some online rpg, and MoneyMatketing? and i’ve never searched them afaik

AnAkkk

I think google just check the words on the etf2l page, and since there were news about cheaters, it’s maybe the reason of those ads.

danny.

I saw that ad kinda often in the last days!

kolox

obs.

Same, that ad has been appearing since the “cheaters galore” post.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I just get phone ads, and I don’t even give a damn about them (((

edit: now i get mmorpg faggotry ((

AnimaL

oh snap

mb

keso

Adblock Plus is your friend

kaidus

WiK?

The adverts that show are determined by the page content. Cause of all the bitching and moaning about cheats lately it’s not surprising something like this would pop up.

drleånn

My adverts are for football, hardware for pc and biochemistry(when its not “looking for a Ukrainian beauty”), the 3 things I enjoy/work with. So I think these ads are personalized to a degree.

Adblock is your friend as pointed out above me

codcrille

Fresh.

Didn’t know this site even had ads.

BvD

flowerpower/

Jesus guys there’s been 2 topic about this already, pay attention

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »