Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 2nd May 2014 @ 22:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

Droodl3

TSM

waiting for lazy pandas ez prem roll

konr

We aren’t even playing man. We barely got out of the stages of trying people before people started speaking in riddles about whether or not they actually wanted to fucking play. Give the div 1 spot to someone more deserving!

TF2 is now officially dead.

phromelo

8-)

Quoted from Solid

TF2 is now officially dead.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from konr

We aren’t even playing man. We barely got out of the stages of trying people before people started speaking in riddles about whether or not they actually wanted to fucking play. Give the div 1 spot to someone more deserving!

Just signing up for the lulz
Applying for div1 because there was nothing else to do that day
amirite?

Izzy57

Quoted from konr

WE NEED IT. <3 u KoNR

Quoted from Izzy57

WE NEED IT. <3 u KoNR

pls no

Last edited by Solid,

Izzy57

Quoted from Solid

[…]

pls no

I have some screenshoot ;)

Quoted from Izzy57

I have some screenshoot ;)

I wasn’t talking about your skill :3

Izzy57

Quoted from Solid

[…]
I wasn’t talking about your skill :3

OHp sorry so :D

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Droodl3

waiting for lazy pandas ez prem roll

Might not try this season, just to make it fair.

Droodl3

TSM

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Might not try this season, just to make it fair.

did you guys actually have good results though? I thought you guys wouldeb like d2 or maybe 1

Kaneco

oh wow, these divisions look like shit. Not actually blaming the admins, but epsilon and lego gonna tear their divisions apart, all the others teams on their divisions are miles behind. (not mentioning the flavor of the week teams that gonna last 2 weeks and drop)

All aboard the rape train
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/544/719/a6c.png

konr

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
Just signing up for the lulz
Applying for div1 because there was nothing else to do that day
amirite?

When I applied we were planning on playing, and were trialing people. Now though we aren’t because we realised we weren’t going to enjoy it with the roster we could lump together in 2 weeks time. I have been pretty busy so I just set everyone to inactive on the roster hoping that’d show that, because 3 of them are only roster riding to begin with.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Hank

saints in prem. lololololol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »