Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

ahaha Abra is still banned!
ahahahahahahahahaha

Winneh

[s7]

Syr, since u obviously dont have a clue (sorry to sound harsh).
Jumping xhairs are bots from last century (mid 90s).

Renegade

Imperial

rofl and you continue

no1 cares if you didnt cheat in one match, whats important is that you didnt cheat in any at all

clearly the admins found some strong evidence to suggest you hacked in one, so its gg for you for a year.

Vali

-9w-

You can’t prove you aren’t hacking in one match by showing a demo of another. That isn’t how it works you know.

Abra

I continue coz i NEVER use ANY cheat in tf2… And I have nothing to fear…DO u GET it??? My POVs made by my own hands..And if some one watch it and saying for sure i am cheater he is retarded…

If skinnie and branch of guys are sure POV are with Aim Bot this is mean nothing for me. It’s like i will say the sky is orange…..

“”You can’t prove you aren’t hacking in one match by showing a demo of another. That isn’t how it works you know.””

As u can see skinnie saying that i am cheatering in those new demo(plan-b)…So… If some one normal admin will watch and say no cheats.It will prove that even high+ scout as skinnie can mistake. Are u understand my point?

Wuff

The sky is sometimes orange

skinnie

TCM

take your new planb demo on gran tick 22500 for example

u can even clearly see your cross twitching around the model on that scout kill on middle :DD

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

http://www.orangeskyphoto.com/photos/sf_1/orange_sky1.jpg

eoN^

Sorry but do you guys understand that ETF2L is a PRIVATELY RUN league, its not owned by us (the community) its owned by the admins and its THEIR decision who THEY want to ban… You can ASK for proof but just because you ask or whine like a bitch doesn’t mean you should get any?

If you disagree feel free to apply for admin and try to change it to a community run league with every decision being voted for / against with evidence being shown… In an ideal world without idiots that would work but chances are someone could be cheating and people vote “no hes not” because their friends…

ozonE

Bring!

Until the day I get banned I will support the admins decissions, because I think they have made the right decissions. I think they are very careful about who they ban. They don’t ban random people without Good evidence.

Vali

-9w-

Abra it doesn’t matter what skinnie says, I doubt he knows the proper techniques to show that you are hacking and it isn’t on his intuition that you have been banned. Yes skinnie is a high scout and probably would be able to spot hacks from knowing how a good scout should naturally aim, but at the end of the day there are more reliable ways of checking. Who’s to say you aren’t hacking today too either? I’m not sure if it’d be clever or incredibly dumb to continue hacking after you’ve been caught, proclaiming that it’s your skill purely because most people would give you the benefit of the doubt that surely you couldn’t be that stupid as to continue. Me? I’m not so sure.

ZyX

pck.`

LOL
just watched the demo ab1.
I wish all cheaters were dumb enough to post demos from their pov with such blatant hax.

Sad that his team can’t see it tho.

Haunter

eon, just to answer u, doesnt work that way

getting a ban from etf2l ruins ur gamming career, u will be known as cheater, ppl wont want to play with, etc etc… i dont see any problem with that, bcs nobody wants cheaters in the comunity, but if they make a mistake in a player, and he actually never cheated, he is destroyed anyway, and nobody will ever know bcs there’s no proof

Gaarulf

UP|

Would anyone care to make alittle movie and host on youtube. I am too lazy too watch in demos.

jlp

“Until the day I get banned I will support the admins decissions, because I think they have made the right decissions. I think they are very careful about who they ban. They don’t ban random people without Good evidence.”

Ohhhh the parallels which could be drawn………

Anyway just pull your team out of the league if it’s that annoying

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 14 Next »