American teams in etf2l

Created 24th March 2014 @ 17:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Digresser

|HIGA|

Quoted from quell

[…]

which basically amounts to the same.

“Once is a mistake. Twice is a habit.” They made one mistake. Maybe we should see how the rest of their season goes before passing judgement on them?

Last edited by Digresser,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

I talked with Argo, and it really did sound like they wanted to play. I don’t think anyone should hold anything against them, as a teamleader I know how difficult it can be during hard times, and I am sure it makes it even harder when they have to play at these times.

It’s a shame though, chessclub FINALLY got really good at gpit throughout the week, and then we don’t get to show it off 8(

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

this thread is pathetic, should i link a match every time a european team gives a default win as well?

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Scissors

I talked with Argo, and it really did sound like they wanted to play. I don’t think anyone should hold anything against them, as a teamleader I know how difficult it can be during hard times, and I am sure it makes it even harder when they have to play at these times.

It’s a shame though, chessclub FINALLY got really good at gpit throughout the week, and then we don’t get to show it off 8(

Maybe you can agree to replay it.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Maybe you can agree to replay it.

Don’t think we can do that, we have a strict schedule with scrims/etf2l/ugc/wireplay/6v6, I can ask the team though

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4