Forum

conch is op

Created 8th January 2014 @ 01:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

damneasy

This weapon only makes people to get damage for the logs (° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hr

To be honest it’s probably one of those weapons that is pretty viable but no-one will ever use it because they don’t like change or figuring out how to use it.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from hr

To be honest it’s probably one of those weapons that is pretty viable but no-one will ever use it because they don’t like change or figuring out how to use it.

pretty sure it will be used alot for last pushes atleast in higher divisions because it affords some basic teamplay and communication

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from hr

it’s not too difficult, as soon as they start experiencing what you can do with it I’m sure they’ll want to ^^

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Brilliant unlock for pushing gully last.

Droidster

tavi

THE CONCH PLAY

That was the only interesting event on that whole LAN

Marshy

Interested to see how top teams use the new items

Japtor

I’m only using the Conch on maps like barnblitz or steel, pretty much maps where you are cut off from the medic and rjumping is unnecessary. Together with the Blackbox you can easily defend choke points and build up the buff without the fear to die before you can deploy it for your team. Your only problem is going to be ammo.

The +2 regen will save your life in a Soldier vs Soldier fight, it’s ridiculous.
I like to maintain my mobility though, that’s why I stick with Gunboats most of the time.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Japtor

I’m only using the Conch on maps like barnblitz or steel

Think they are talking about 6v6 since it just got unbanned brobro

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Japtor

I’m only using the Conch on maps like barnblitz or steel, pretty much maps where you are cut off from the medic and rjumping is unnecessary. Together with the Blackbox you can easily defend choke points and build up the buff without the fear to die before you can deploy it for your team. Your only problem is going to be ammo.

The +2 regen will save your life in a Soldier vs Soldier fight, it’s ridiculous.
I like to maintain my mobility though, that’s why I stick with Gunboats most of the time.

fuk highlander

Japtor

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Think they are talking about 6v6 since it just got unbanned brobro

Ahaha my bad.
Don’t think the Conch will make a great impact on 6v6. Pocket sticks with his Shotgun, Roamer wants to jump around. As hr said, people don’t like change.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

It’ll probably only be used on last pushes where the game stalemates enough to swap a weapon out for a single push. Bit sad that, along with the buff banner, it only really helps the attacking team. It’s a bit too risky to run it on defense when you could be pushed before it has been built and it won’t make the difference you need to push out anyway.

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
fuk highlander

fuck you.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Switch

[…]

fuck you.

Fuck everyone in the whole world…MU-AH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAARRRRR

Munky

AEUGH

The banners will change how viaduct is played.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »