Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 26th October 2013 @ 12:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

Tuto

8-)

Due to Season 5 being twice as long as Season 4, each division has been doubled in size. As a result, some teams have been placed in a higher division than they applied for.

Wasn’t as excited as I thought I would be for the divisions when I read that. Looks like this season, it’s very easy to get into the higher divisions. Which makes me sad :(

Xabi

Quoted from Tuto

Due to Season 5 being twice as long as Season 4, each division has been doubled in size. As a result, some teams have been placed in a higher division than they applied for.

Wasn’t as excited as I thought I would be for the divisions when I read that. Looks like this season, it’s very easy to get into the higher divisions. Which makes me sad :(

Who cares ? You’re div1 x)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Tuto

This is due to the drop in signups and the bigger divisions. Not much we can do about that.

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

whats with the censorship admins? I dont see any rules being broken here. Poor Will.

Asaaj

Too retarded to see the divisions ;-;

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Xabi

[…]

Who cares ? You’re div1 x)

It’s true but I thought it would be more exciting, if only the best teams from each division would meet and play together. Div 1 is cool, but when so many other teams are the same, I don’t know what’s special about it anymore. But yeah who cares, let’s play and have fun :)

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

This is due to the drop in signups and the bigger divisions. Not much we can do about that.

Yeah I understand that, but I just didn’t see it coming. But it’s alright, let’s hope for a good season anyway!

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Asaaj

Too retarded to see the divisions ;-;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnJhBWI3TtE6dHhDVGFsSDhxeURRbzc3VkJhZEpJNVE&single=true&gid=51&output=html&widget=true

Asaaj

cheers

Linus

[d¿s]

dae think hl is shit? xD
div4 6v6 we are come! ;)

Last edited by Linus,

ondkaja

IKEA

wow, iag is shit, we took a map from them in wireplay. who thought it was a good idea to put them in prem?

Steve!

S-O

I hope prem gets good coverage this season~

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

This is why we should have Pre-season playoffs….

HL or 6v6, they should be a norm – #Admirable2013

Quoted from ondkaja

wow, iag is shit, we took a map from them in wireplay. who thought it was a good idea to put them in prem?

We’ve beaten every team in prem except snsd and the two team that don’t practice(legolas + parot gapers).

Last edited by Solid,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from ondkaja

Not true, iag is the best prem debut team imo, considering the other new prem teams.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Divisions Live. http://etf2l.org/leagues/highlander-season-5-tables/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »