Forum

r viens: "what the fuck is going on in the english team?"

Created 30th August 2013 @ 00:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Allyy

kicking half the team including the team captain and one of those who fought in the so memorable team that conquered Poland …cheers admin abuse, I mean byte

http://i.imgur.com/eMseFFm.png

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

videogames

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Starkie

videogames

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

it was a “misunderstanding”

Meeto

does anyone like byte?

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from Meeto

does anyone like byte?

ally is just bitter because he was a shit medic

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from beach

[…]

beach to the rescue! defending bytes honour and shit

Leif

Cheers, Byte

byte

Was a misunderstanding, spin asked me to merc that one night and thought “indefinitely” as he may not have internet as he said, then I had WAR complaining about how nothing was organized and was asking me to take charge, since then spin messaged admins to correct, and I with absolute pleasure agreed, I really don’t want to captain the team, and I genuinely mean that for various reasons, was doing it as a favour.

Misunderstanding from my part so apologies there, but also from the cries from the others in that team, asking for something to be done, as so I’m told nothing is ever done (again not my words)

But yeah, with pleasure spin is back as captain and I asked to be removed ETF2L admins all agreed, simple misunderstanding.

Sorry to spoil the party for you Ally, as nothing went your way @ LAN against me. That chip might be bigger than you know whos :3

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

Meeto

Quoted from beach

[…]

Serious question. I don’t hang around these forums that much, so I can’t really make any real judgements, but from what I’ve seen he
A: Has an Ego roughly 3 Quarters the size of ETF2L
and B: Stirs up unnecessary drama.

byte

Quoted from lexs

it was a “misunderstanding”

tbfair dude, was a genuine misunderstanding, partly my fault so apologies like I said, however I’ve no intention in wanting to lead this nations cup team, so was very happy spin took back captaincy; Permzilla knows why XD

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Meeto

Stirs up unnecessary drama.

no drama is ever unecessary

Meeto

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

no drama is ever unecessary

Welcome to the internet.

Python

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

Welcome to the internet.

Cheers

Allyy

this was pretty much a joke post, but in it I’ve managed to be called a shit medic, have byte send me cryptic messages about LAN which I don’t understand, get told I have a massive ego and that I’m a shit stirrer, I love you all

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »