medic: byte
demo: jakescrzyy
pocket: empty
roamer: moogle
scout: killari
scout: koala

kaidus

WiK?

If people are worried about their new team not making it into div1 (or prem), remember you can always play ESEA and mix it up with everyone.

rockie

me! mememe :<

Leif

Quoted from Starkie

medic: byte
demo: jakescrzyy
pocket: empty
roamer: moogle
scout: killari
scout: koala

medic: rock
demo: rock
pocket: rock
roamer: rock
scout: rock
scout: rock

AnimaL

i think lots of ppl have realised to rather not make teams in first place if they have dodgy lineup that will fold after first loss

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

You have to get the psychological balance right between teammates. If you’re competing for a medic spot with someone like Ace, who you can drop into any team, then you may need to wait a while for the right 5 guys, or drop a couple of divisions to where they’ll accept added tension as the price of winning. Even Byte struggles to get a team.

byte

Quoted from fraac

You have to get the psychological balance right between teammates. If you’re competing for a medic spot with someone like Ace, who you can drop into any team, then you may need to wait a while for the right 5 guys, or drop a couple of divisions to where they’ll accept added tension as the price of winning. Even Byte struggles to get a team.

This^, I could make another team but relies alot on chemistry with the rest, also I think someone in the community should man up, I’ve been doing it for yonks and I r old. Should be one of you fresher younger gamerz able to make a team ;p

Cheers

Byte

caeli

#T4F

I am doing team right now, np.
also, msh is building up another one coughcoughasalwayscoughcough.

Last edited by caeli,

AnimaL

Quoted from byte

[…]

This^, I could make another team but relies alot on chemistry with the rest, also I think someone in the community should man up, I’ve been doing it for yonks and I r old. Should be one of you fresher younger gamerz able to make a team ;p

Cheers

Byte

you should totally mentor some div1/2 team like you did with fb <3

Ace

Quoted from fraac

If you’re competing for a medic spot with someone like Ace, who can drop ubers in any team

fixed

Sarah

Quoted from Ace

[…]
fixed

this is actually how I read it the first time

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from kaidus

If people are worried about their new team not making it into div1 (or prem), remember you can always play ESEA and mix it up with everyone.

Or just man the fuck up, play, and get promoted. My teams have been put in lower divisions than we asked for on several occasions. Yes it sucks, but we just played and won our division to get promoted.

Still waiting for Byte to pick me up as demo for his new team!!!

Last edited by Koeitje,

Trane

Scouts: Konr & msh
Soldiers: Klar & Koeitje
Demo: Hys
Medic: Taimou

This team would stay 2getha4eva and win prem.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »