Forum

WHY UNBANNED

Created 26th August 2013 @ 02:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

ash

(Legend)
:D

blabla, different people will always disagree about how to run a league or any entity for that matter. if you dont run it, either live with it or work yourself up the ranks to change it.

Dummy

Quoted from ash

blabla, different people will always disagree about how to run a league or any entity for that matter. if you dont run it, either live with it or work yourself up the ranks to change it.

bla bla, kill yourself

enwyze

Quoted from ash

You should be banned!

Switch

soL.
T⑨

Quoted from enwyze

[…]You should be banned!

shots_fired

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
bla bla, kill yourself

See, I would argue that the very fact you are still able to post proves my point.

demsii

EPA

To be fair, if we allow Spike Himself on here we might aswell unban all the people who are forumbanned.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Forum posts:

Spike Himself League Admin 5286

Ban the spammer.

HoneyBadger

free

Quoted from demsii

To be fair, if we allow Spike Himself on here we might aswell unban all the people who are forumbanned.

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from demsii

is he still as much of an idiot as he was 2 years ago? surprise surprise

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from demsii

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Why the hate against Spike?

hp

i am of the opinion that all dutch people are too high to actually post anything of importance, because posting under the influence is never good

ban all dutch people including spike himself

Last edited by hp,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from hp

i am of the opinion that all dutch people are too high to actually post anything of importance, because posting under the influence is never good

Joke is on you, Spike isn’t Dutch.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

Joke is on you, Spike isn’t Dutch.

He was Dutch at some point tho, or at least claimed to be Dutch.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from hp

that is the worst pun
ever

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »