Created 28th March 2009 @ 15:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

he has lots of work to do atm, he’s just managing us

Gaarulf

UP|

Just take this thing one step further. What’s better for the greater good?

I believe making Div 1 go away, and call it Premier Division or something, then you can change some thing about it. Give Premier Division 15 spots, 15 weeks and more coverage and we have a much more interesting season too.

Letting teams take a spot over the ones who fought over it is unfair, but it would also be unfair for Vale if they would have to crush every div 2 team just to get to div 1 again.

Just because they are a “new” team don’t mean they ahve to start off in 6th division and take 5 seasons to play in div 1.

Make Div1 / Premier div bigger, make coverage bigger and it will result in div 1 being more special.

cook

FB

Oh yeah, overhaul the entire site just because 1 team dropped and can’t accept the consequences when there are no spots remaining.

I’ll ask again how stealing a div2 teams playoff spot is fairer than beating div2 again.

Whoops, sorry, I said I’d leave.

uvio

dropped teams should lose their “rating”. just treat them as if it is a new clan next season.
if a clan takes over the id of another team, treat it as a new clan.

there are the two spots in div 1 that drop down. those will be filled by the two div2 winners.

if there are still spots free have a look at whats out there and would be a good fit.

vale shouldn’t get the spot! why? because it would fuck off skinnie and give numlock time to grow some more hair.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

League admins should make a rule by which newly formed clans are never awarded a place in division-one or division-two. This would encourage highly talented players to join existing etf2l clans, spreading the talent out throughout the league.

However, as Vale are the only clan in the higher-end which are currently without a ETF2L league placement it would seem sensible to award them a place in the highest available free-spot, then make this rule effective henceforth

skinnie

TCM

best argument I heard so far uvio ! :D

*i disagree fragga cause that will just discourage players to form new teams and atm there is already a lack of teams (well that’s what I think anyway when I see all this mid/mid+ players looking) + with that rule the competition at the top will even decrease because u want to split a potentially good team up

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i have enough hair thanks uvio.

can you really see vale in div2 though? i mean, reeeeally?

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

About Div 1 spot:

Playoff Match #1: Both 2nd places of Div 2a/2b play each other (probably dmg vs. Plan-B); Winner goes to Div1 in Season 5; Loser goes to Playoff Match #2
Playoff Match #2: Loser of Playoff Match #1 vs. The Imperial; Winner goes/stays in Div1 in Season 5; Loser goes/stays in Div 2

Official announcement in the next days in a newspost.

Note: No new teams can start in Division 1 as long as all spots are filled by previous season results. Anyway, if another Div 1 team folds in the meanwhile, the team with the most potential will get the spot (like it was done this season).

Haunter

tbh i dont really care about which div we are going to be placed, alot of ppl whine bcs vale droped etc etc, funny thing is that most of the teams are from div2, im pretty sure vale in div2 will just be rapes every week, dont read this as beeing cocky, but its the truth

etf2l will find a solution, dont need to make such a big deal about it

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

But that’s the problem, we don’t need more teams, we need gifted players to join pre-existing clans and improve them. Clan leaders in the lower divisions are screaming out for players of a higher standard to join.

Allowing newly formed teams who pool all the higher available talent with assurances they will get a high league placement is just wrong. like I said I think Vale should be awarded the highest available free-spot then make this rule effective

Springer

DAKKA

cook / cocky its al in the name I guess… but what haunter said.

ilike2spin

RLM

Div 6!

skinnie

TCM

“we need gifted players to join pre-existing clans and improve them. ”

do u really think that putting talented players against their will in a lower skilled clan will make those teams good teams ? first of all it will cause massive frustration because of the skilldifference + u can’t expect to make a good gamer out a bad one just like that

(but this is just a whole different subject)

http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-2618/page-4/?recent=34327#post-34312
imo best idea so far… it’ll not ruin the system. just add 1 slot to div1. obligatory stv demos should be added to rules for more coverage + 10 more div1 matches with only 1 additional week. vale will get their spot, teams from div2 will get theirs, everybody happy.

JimmyBreeze

k^m

“lol are u germans or israelis ? can’t see the difference anymore :o”

enjoy your ban for racism

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »