Have a look at the logs and especially the chat! http://logs.tf/39335

Vinland Darn! vittuku admirable lähti nyt on vaan joukko teinejä

Vinland Darn! well you can take a default if you dont want to change the fov

Vinland Darn! voi vittu miten runkkareita

Vinland Darn! siis vituttaa niin vitun paljon

Vinland Darn! neekeri

Vinland Darn! vituttaa niinkun niin paljon

Vinland Darn! pistetään korvan taakse

Vinland Darn! kyllä huomaa että siellä juutalainen tai vähintään joku vitun turkin homon veri virtaa

cc//TviQ ok darn ok
Vinland Darn! haista sinäki vittu

IpzTheTwit rauli perkele
Red Vinland Darn! vitun hyvi pelattu

cc//IpzTheTwit DARN
cc//IpzTheTwit really try dude
cc//shelikesitrough PLAY
cc//shelikesitrough FFS
Vinland Darn! well put the fuckin fov you cunt

;C

Last edited by Toba,

dox

cc//

Quoted from Mike

To be honest ETF2L’s rules on tftrue should just be boiled down to “it is allowed” or “it is not allowed”, rather than this limbo where it’s okay for some matches but not others.

Of course clear, unambiguous rules are always preferred.

If you do wish to allow for some flexibility then you could simply employ verbiage that enforces the following notion:

Teams can adjust the rules so long as they are agreed upon by both teams, in writing where administrators can see them, before the date of the match.

The damage has been done, but we can try taking today’s incident as an opportunity to fix the future!

Suqp3r

fnx.simrai

Quoted from delzic

I’m sorry about what happened, sadly there wasn’t really anything for me or rest of my teammates to do (excluding darn).

A chain is as strong as its weakest link.

Yes.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Sad it came to this. Darn, shake it off – if you want the higher FoV rules to be formulated in your favor, you gotta change your ways, ’cause most of the people around here are ‘the nice guys’.

Thalash

wG
S-O

#restrest

xzr

jesus fuck darn… It’s seriously closing up to be the time when you should move off those diapers.

Dennia

FAINT

wow :D:D kinda bad by cc but still darn wow

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

I couldnt help but to read that in your voice dennia :D

Kemor

Guys thalash is unbanned in 1 hour

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Kemor

Guys thalash is unbanned in 1 hour

na xd

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Darn

Dont blame the team. I did say them to get a merc or something. I have no intrest to play without the fov anymore, you can talk all you want about being professional and what not in this very professional game. For me, to be able to play proper and have _fun_ with the game I need the higher fov. This season, these points mean very little to me if I have to grind thru the games. Saying that if the rest of the teams dont want me to use the fov im done.

Sorry for all the people who tuned in to see a game.

Fair enough if you lost interest in playing (perfectly understandable after so many years), but you shouldn’t have done the first 4 rounds either then. Especially when FOV gets the blame – you did seem to manage the first 4 rounds with it..

Also, “need” the higher fov? Weren’t you supposed to be good at this game? Surely something of this small significance can’t have this big an impact on a player of your skill level? All a higher FOV achieves is 2% more things you see (because there’s isn’t someone in your otherwise “blind spot” 100% of the time), how can that be a reason to stop playing?

I can’t but assume that there must be something else going on that you’re keeping to yourself..

juan

adios

cc quite probably the biggest nerds on the face of earth, so keen. are you really that unsure about your play that you don’t let a player use his favourite fov?

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

are you really flaming someone for being keen in prem while youre stuck in div5?

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from numlocked

are you really flaming someone for being keen in prem while youre stuck in div5?

#shotsfired

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 Next »