Forum

skill

Created 24th March 2009 @ 12:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

No, I’m loving it, hence why I disapprove with a topic trying to “fix” things.

Pedman

sextant

Div 6-3 low
Div 2-1 high

Simple as shit!

Troels

WUL

imo. if u want a fully working skill system, i think u need 2 come up with a new 1, instead of just repairing the old 1, dont ask me how :p…

btw im fine with it the way it is now, yeh u may meet a team way better than u, then call it gg, no need to play if ur getting steamrolled, and this counts as well if ur rolling the other team, yes its fun, but pls just call it gg, and then we dont need this topic (epic fix :D)

Hellfish

the funny thing is, this thread was made by a person who rates himself mid+/high- but he was “just” in the top of div 3, so after his chart he must be low+/mid :P

as i said, u cant rate skill in a chart or divide it into divisions ;)

Penguin_

This chart is about the teams Hellfish, not the individual players.

Hellfish

yeah your right :P
but its just stupid to say: “you are div 5, your skill is …”
every team should know their own skill.
its normal that some teams overrate and some teams underrate their selfs. thats what teams do in every game :P

Master

Actimel

For me your team is as good as oponents that you can beat. So if you are looking for low+ and you can win 80% of teams which want to play with you your team is low+ or maybe lil better. If you are looking for mid+ and you can beat them your team is mid+ ( 2nd div ). Of course not 3-4 pcws or matches, but regular wins.

Waebi

‹Con›

we quite regularly get good results in pcws, got raged in officials though. Your point? :P

FrEaK `-.*'

skill? what is that, can i eat this??? *eating* :x

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

6 – low-
5 – low
4 – low+
3 – mid
2 – mid+
1 – high

Its easier :)

Renegade

Imperial

if division directly related to skill level tehre would be no need for that chart? …

Law

TBR

Goes the other way as well,
plenty of times weve been looking for a war in the TF2 war channel.

And you get mid clans claiming to be low,looking for an easy steam roll.

Weve even had a div 2 team claiming to be low – (yes you know who you are)

Not very good for the new teams just getting into comp play.
But i think it’s fine as is,when you see the div you’ve got a good idea of what the skill level will be.

Edd

T2P

but then you get teams that are new but full of div 1 members in div 3 so whats the skill level then !?!?!?! :p

Waebi

‹Con›

according to div1 == high and them being a new team, mid+ ?

minimoose

The problem with rating it on pcw results is that 25% of the time the teams you play are:

1) Drunk
2) Messing around
3) People lying about their skill level

I think the current system is fine though, only get steamrolled occasionally by mid+ mixes saying they are low+/mid-

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4