Forum

Playing in two 6v6 teams

Created 5th April 2013 @ 20:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Dave

{o,o}

I´d like to play as medic (div4) and pocket (div5/6) at the same time so i´m asking if that´s possible?
I would also manage the etf2l group for both teams.

Oxy

TC.Express

You can’t play for two 6v6 teams at once.

Last edited by Oxy,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

You can play with a 6v6 team and a fun team, but not in the normal 6v6 season. Fun teams for fun cups and ONCs and such.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

In any single competition, you can only be on a single team’s roster, and receive credit (medals and prizes, if any) for one team’s achievements. You can play as a merc for any other team in the League as many times as you wish, as long as opponents allow it.

Last edited by emb,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Just to clarify, is it possible for an opponent to refuse you a merc even if they’re from the same or lower division?

Last edited by fraac,

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Yes, you dont have to accept any mercs, if you dont want.

maidos

its better for you to join the div 5/6 team roster so u can play. You can play for two teams at same time “technically” and you can just simply merc for that div 4 team in officials. Its likelier that the opponents accept you as they see you in a div 5/6 roster compare to if you joined the div 4 roster and very likely being rejected to merc for the div 5/6 team as the opponents arguement would be that u are a higher div skill than them.

Add A Reply Pages: 1