Forum

Who will divs? Highlander Season 4

Created 10th March 2013 @ 19:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

Yet they won’t replay KS for the official although they’ll ask for scrims. :> Well played indeed.

yes because all our available days were booked full, why spent time practicing for a map thats not even fun, and one that we already played anyway?
pancake suggested replaying the match at an even later date but not everyone is motivated to play more tf2 now seasons have ended.

asking for scrims on maps that matter vs replaying an official are two different things tomu.

Last edited by quell,

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

He wasn’t really good enough for anybody to think he was cheating. He did a pretty bad job at it.

We won KS “fair and square” while they had cheater playing for them. You expect we would give them rematch after that? Yeah that sounds reasonable, we lost we had cheater remach plss..
And also we had 4 other officials already fort that week too there was no time to play it anyway.

So cway mor shitter plz mge me i trade you hats

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

Yet they won’t replay KS for the official although they’ll ask for scrims. :> Well played indeed.

This is dumb on so many levels i’m not even sure you’re being serious. They won against you when you used the guy accused of hacking and, in your words, he didn’t even do that well.

What possible reason would they have to replay a match that has already been settled? The ban is a sad situation but you can’t blame #SDW for the turnout.

unu

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

He wasn’t really good enough for anybody to think he was cheating. He did a pretty bad job at it.

So much lol in this quote.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

Now now, let’s keep it friendly shall we? As my fellow teammates pointed out to you, we already had officials on every available day to us. And I’ll assume you know the difference between an official and a scrim? They can be used as warmup sometimes before officials! I know, shocker right?!

Also, as others have said, we won the match where you used this cheater.. The consequences for doing so resulted in us getting a default win.. If anything, you should be mad at the guy cheating and not at us :).

Fool

Aspie
TC.Crash

It’s funny how no1 didn’t think easy going would win 2a :)

Fresh'z

§GOLD

Quoted from Fool

we just didn’t want to face the greatness of eg so we all lied

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

Ladies and gentlemen, dear players. I have finished my research on the most dumbest comment on etf2l of this month.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Fool

Cause I don’t think many people seen you play around the time this went up! Grats on winning, see if that #1 winning streak continues next season!

unu

Quoted from Fool

Denying mercs and default hunting, easy going has the name right at least.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from unu

[…]

highlander is easy

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

#hldrama

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from unu

[…]

bitter 2k13

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from kindred

[…]

bitter 2k13

he does have a valid point

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Muuki

[…]he does have a valid point