Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Or did it get lost in a circle jerk?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Should be done before i47. Quality work takes its time!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

It’s not coming, CUBE ran off to Brazil with it.

dodgydogman

Panda

Which capture card?

If you are talking about the live gamer hd, its inbuild livestream encoding looks like utter utter shit, as in a 3000 kbps stream will look like a 500 kbps stream, seriously its not even close to worth it, it handles fast movement like a pensioner.

I use it as a normal capture card and it works fine for that. If you use the inbuilt encoding without livestreaming, ie just making a video, it looks pretty good, just it does something different for streaming and suddenly the quality goes herpaderpaderp a herp. There is no fix its inbuilt apparently, something to do with a hardware encoder using a shitty codec..

Oh also the card has SERIOUS problems with screen tearing, no matter what setup or combination of cables, game fps, screen refresh rate, output refresh rate. I cant do anything to stop pretty bad screen tearing and SO SO many people on the forums have the same problems, the answers they seem to give indicate they are just shit at making products and the problems are inbuilt…

So it looks fine with sc2, where you dont have enough movement on screen to create screen tearing, but with tf2 its pretty bad.

Look at the video’s section for examples http://www.twitch.tv/sirdodgy and heres a link to a tutorial I made outlining my setup. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=372142

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from CanFo

Should be done before i47. Quality work takes its time!

Then don’t specify a release date for a review in the contest next time? It would also been nice to actually have announced the winner.

poxie

Don’t be bitter because you can’t put your reasoning across, for why you should win the card, as eloquently as Cube, Koeitje.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from poxie

Don’t be bitter because you can’t put your reasoning across, for why you should win the card, as eloquently as Cube, Koeitje.

Don’t really care about the card, as it seems to be shit (see above), it’s just that etf2l doesn’t really understand the concept of promotion through competitions such as these.

poxie

Everything will be okay Koeitje. I’ll still watch your stream, even if you don’t have a super capture card.

envy

Quoted from Koeitje

as it seems to be shit

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Anh_MqsyBPM/TGuBtS9CqQI/AAAAAAAABX4/mWqenlSOguU/s1600/image+%282712%29.jpg

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Sorry bro, but I read some actual reviews on it and it barely offloads the cpu. The screen tearing also seems a common problem.

Last edited by Koeitje,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

We can hardly promote a review that does not exist yet, can we? The review will be published as soon as it is ready, the winner was announced on facebook and will get his frontpage exposure when the review is done.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from CanFo

We can hardly promote a review that does not exist yet, can we? The review will be published as soon as it is ready, the winner was announced on facebook and will get his frontpage exposure when the review is done.

Okay, maybe I’m just weird for expecting an announcement of the winner on the same platform as the actual contest.

atmo

I was pretty disappointed that I didn’t win :(

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Bump.

kaidus

WiK?

It’s not like this is an isolated issue. Remember that banner contest? :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »