Forum

Medal giving after left the team

Created 17th November 2012 @ 03:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

prince of denmark

If I leave my actually team after we ended all matches, I will recive medal after the season?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from prince of denmark

If I leave my actually team after we ended all matches, I will recive medal after the season?

Yes.

prince of denmark

And I will recive too If they kicked me?

broesel

LAME

No.

This “special rule” only counts for players who left the team on their own will.

Last edited by broesel,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Yes, of course. It’s not like we are able to ask every team leader from the last 2 years if a player got kicked or left on own accounts :)

Heck

I think I missed something there, for what do you actually get the medals?

prince of denmark

example : we played all matches in S13 and they kicked me out the ETF2L team , so I will recive?:D

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

example : we played all matches in S13 and they kicked me out the ETF2L team , so I will recive?:D

How many times do you plan to ask before you accept my “Yes”? :D

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Let’s say i played all my games but then got booted from the team, then reinstated, then kicked again. Do i still get to ask the same question over and over again?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Monkeh

Let’s say i played all my games but then got booted from the team, then reinstated, then kicked again. Do i still get to ask the same question over and over again?

No, rule 5.9 section B clearly states that team harassment is not allowed. Unless the accused can prove that the harassment was based on mutual consent.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Andee

[…]

No, rule 5.9 section B clearly states that team harassment is not allowed. Unless the accused can prove that the harassment was based on mutual consent.

i’ll harass you hunneh

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Admins! Stripp him of all medals, I feel offended and dirty!

prince of denmark

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
How many times do you plan to ask before you accept my “Yes”? :D

h

Last edited by prince of denmark,

n1ven

exo.
Fight Club

[…]

I accept sorry just im very scared about i dont will get medal, cuz i love medals :3 :DD

Nice Engurish boddie! :)

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

[…]

I accept sorry just im very scared about i dont will get medal, cuz i love medals :3 :DD

u r the get thy madol dnt wurry m7

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »