Forum

Vtv - Pledge and Skully

Created 17th September 2012 @ 06:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Not sure if this is a good place to put this, I couldnt find any forums on Vtv website.

Just wanted to say i think a big thanks is needed to the Vtv team for the casting over the nations cup + whats coming in the future.

Pledge and Skully make games so fucking exciting its brilliant. Top casters, more please!

Keep it up, cheers vanilla

Skyride

DUCS

Haha ye, don’t worry they both read ETF2L regularly, I’m sure they’ll be glad to see this. :)

ilike2spin

RLM

Surprising, I was expecting an abuse thread…

Trath

Quoted from ilike2spin

There is nothing to abuse, Pledge and Skully are good at casting. I haven’t tuned in to one of their casts for a while, but I think Pledge stopped saying wrong/”stupid” things.

The “problem” is DJC and Admirable give better insight and are far more entertaining.

Ch3Vy

FjK

All of the casters are brilliant! Pledge and Skully, Admirable and Djc are unbelievably good casting pairs but there are other casters/casting pairs that we shouldn’t forget (like Arx and Beta from i49). Big thanks for VTVs’ casters.
-Cheers Ch3Vy

Lateralus

Skully gets excited about everything, so atleast it’s not a quiet cast.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from ilike2spin

Please allow me to fulfil your expectations…

Dat Skully yeah…massive homo loike innit, he’s a big spazzy dude with a spazzy face and spazzy…trousers. I hate him. He likes to swindle grannies out of their life savings using postal pyramid schemes and clever wording in enticing letters. He’s like the personification of pure evil, doing his rounds and going postal on your ass.

Pledge yeah, well Pledge is like a Dutchman innit, and he probably likes orange a bit too much and clogs and table football, they love table football in Holland, table football and jazz, and I hate him too ‘cos I hate all peoples not from my islands, they all speak funny and I can’t understand him at all.

In all seriousness everyone at vanillatv is doing a great job and having Skully cast all the time keeps him away from my team, which is a huge relief for all involved… :D

<3

Last edited by Monkeh,

ThePledge

It’s nice to wake up like this :) Thanks, and much love for you <3

If there's any feedback you might have that can help either me or Skully get better at what we do (and finally kick that pesky American and Irishman off the throne!), please let us know! We are always looking for ways to improve our commentary.

<3

Oxy

TC.Express

Aye, I managed to watch some of the VTV2 cast yesterday, Pledge & Skully are great casters (and they are good together, like a cute little couple).

Darkdwarf

[MvP]

Best thing about Pledge and Skully is that they always manage to hype the games. DJC and Admirable are funny to listen to, but P/S makes care more about the game and creates a better atmosphere, imo.

Spike Himself

TC

Aye, Pledge and Skully are absolutely amazing. Very impressed with how Skully has improved his casting since last time I heard him.
The camera work on their stream wasn’t so great though to be honest :x

Si^

T2P
[PG]

What about Nigel wants KFC he is a fantastic caster, the lack of Nigel love is upsetting.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3qy7j7/

Trane

Pledge is the best <3 I thought some of his casts with Greg a season or two ago were great, also he and Ads seemed to have a good rappor.

Skully is proving himself an able understudy and the pair are working well, more please.

Since Smegma told me Pledge sounds like Kermit, I cannot concentrate on the game anymore. Oo

Skully sounds too excited about everything during game, it felt like I was watching Independence Day on USA patriotic steroids.

HeavyIsGPS is the worst streamer I have seen for quite some time. I have no problem when caster misses headshots, dropped ubers and similar cool stuff (because I understand how hard streaming can be), but he was clicking around way too much, especially during some huge action scenes. I had no idea what was he trying to do, but it wrecked the cast too many times. Going through walls, objects and watching Medic at spawn who is not even near combat, was also a problem.

Apologies guys, just my 2 cents. :/

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

Skully & Pledge ♥ Always enjoy their casts, great enthusiasm all the time, really gets me hyped up for the games and excited to be watching them!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »