Created 8th September 2012 @ 23:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from gf18_idiot

SMQ D3, fat joke.

I actually suggested to move you up to div2, but the opinions were that there were no suitable teams to move down to div3.

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Why don’t just add a slot in D2 for us ? :|
If you think we can’t stay in D3 and can’t go in D2 because of the lake of place

Last edited by gf18_idiot,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from gf18_idiot

If you think we can’t stay in D3 and can’t go in D2 because of the lake of place

there are 8 teams per division, 7 matchweeks, we cant just add 1 team, it wouldnt work

Setlet

Quoted from gf18_idiot

This is why you shouldn’t fold during a previous season.

AnimaL

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

there are 8 teams per division, 7 matchweeks, we cant just add 1 team, it wouldnt work

i count 9 teams per div, unless there is something even more fucked than i ever imagined (wouldnt suprise me)

edit: wow, its actually is only 1 spot for playoff teams… rofl well im done, cya

p.s. loving how new teams barely d1 (and probably folding after 1st loss in d1) are able to take part in prem playoffs and getting guaranteed d1 spot where some proper d1 teams have to fight for spot in d1…sigh

Last edited by AnimaL,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]i count 9 teams per div, unless there is something even more fucked than i ever imagined (wouldnt suprise me)

edit: wow, its actually is only 1 spot for playoff teams… rofl well im done, cya

p.s. loving how new teams barely d1 (and probably folding after 1st loss in d1) are able to take part in prem playoffs and getting guaranteed d1 spot where some proper d1 teams have to fight for spot in d1…sigh

At least you get the chance :D

AnimaL

Quoted from CommanderX

[…]

At least you get the chance :D

yeah i guess thats also stupid, why us and 3 others out of the blue taken teams have to play playoffs?!?!! same for others divs too cuz im failing to see reasoning in prem playoff team selection – there are better teams in d1

Last edited by AnimaL,

Shotgun

Quoted from Regen

http://etf2l.org/teams/15687/

Surely this doesn’t belong in d4.

Actually it does :/

Exfane was playing scout for them. We just played vs them, they are maybe high div 4.

Last edited by Shotgun,

Shotgun

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

This is why you shouldn’t fold during a previous season.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from gf18_idiot

Here is how to get up to the division you want, I did it last season with Furbo Pandas cos I didn’t have enough time to get screenshots for Div 2 when we formed.

1) Don’t sign up.
2) Go on Waiting List.
3) Wait for the inevitable fold that always happens, seeing how there are 24 teams in division 2 and logic dictates at least one team will fold within the 3 weeks allocated before we stop adding replacements.
4) ?????
5) Get put into Division 2, profit from a better gaming experience for the next 6-9 weeks.

Sadly you didn’t think of this.

konr

Quoted from Regen

You are correct!

Gubbins

Op4

Hildreth, is there a single person in your life you haven’t disappointed?

jabu

Quoted from unu

I don’t wanna mention names of anyone involved though.

well then…

AnimaL

I think etf2l needs to take a srs look about two first divisions. We had that long ago (back when there wasn’t prem) and we once again have enough teams to compete at that level (if u r ok with 7 teams per div) … Please give it a try

Last edited by AnimaL,

Ch3Vy

FjK

Quoted from Regen

Rofl, one member higher than div4 really doesn’t make the whole team higher than div4. Let’s just show ’em who’s da boss ^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »