Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Hist3rim

this thread is now about pandas.

Fixed it for you.

unu

Everyone I know and their grandma got in to div 5 except our team which ended up in div 6.

Apparently screenshots didn’t count for anything nor does having two guys on roster that won div 6 twice.

Lawl nice divs.

Last edited by unu,

Quoted from Si^

[…]

because of a certain body warmer?

http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/nice-life-preserver.jpg

Last edited by Chaplain,

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from unu

Everyone I know and their grandma got in to div 5 except our team which ended up in div 6.

Apparently screenshots didn’t count for anything nor does having two guys on roster that won div 6 twice.

Lawl nice divs.

Well, you’ve got an easy season to look forward to then. Prove yourselves.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from unu

Lawl nice divs.

You sent in a grand total of 2 screenshots. I dont know how those 2 didnt get you in. :o

unu

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
You sent in a grand total of 2 screenshots. I dont know how those 2 didnt get you in. :o

:) I’m not really that upset about it, rest of my team is kinda though. Oh well let’s roll div 6 like bauwses.

(I’m just too lazy to take screens and have no scripts to auto take it at the end). Every div 6 team we’ve played so far (except the one on process in the experimental cup since it was our third time playing it) we rolled.

severus

burn

Quoted from unu

[…]

I’m just too lazy to take screens and have no scripts to auto take it at the end

P-REC

Now you do.

Last edited by severus,

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from unu

I’m just too lazy to take screens

There’s the problem, there’s even an option in game to do it automatically and save them to the steam folder. You can’t expect to be seeded based on the experience of 2 team members, if you get some more screenshots, send them to an admin and you will probably be able to get a div 5 spot.

unu

Quoted from severus

[…]

P-REC

Now you do.

Don’t you have to configure that shit? I think I’ve disabled it for some reason. Where do they end up?
EDIT: Looks like I’ve had prec_screens to 0 since I installed it in March. Hopefully some of my friends have it set to 1.

Quoted from ilike2spin

[…]

There’s the problem, there’s even an option in game to do it automatically and save them to the steam folder. You can’t expect to be seeded based on the experience of 2 team members, if you get some more screenshots, send them to an admin and you will probably be able to get a div 5 spot.

Another thing, a friend of mine said; “I haven’t sent in any screenshots but I know the guy who makes the divs so it’s cool” and magically ended up in div 5. I think one in their roster has previous 6v6 experience. I don’t wanna mention names of anyone involved though.

Last edited by unu,

Sonny Biscuit makes the divs every season; now we know why he dodges lan

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from unu

I’m just too lazy to take screens.

How hard is it after beating a good div 6 team, or beating/ doing well vs a mediocre div5 team to hold both tab and print screen down?

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from unu

[…]

:) I’m not really that upset about it, rest of my team is kinda though. Oh well let’s roll div 6 like bauwses.

Too many people say this and then end up losing horribly. So gl in s13

Sylosin

MEAT
evCon.

Quoted from unu

Another thing, a friend of mine said; “I haven’t sent in any screenshots but I know the guy who makes the divs so it’s cool” and magically ended up in div 5. I think one in their roster has previous 6v6 experience. I don’t wanna mention names of anyone involved though.

This is corruption. I demand a full investigation into this disgusting crime.

MEGAMIDDIE

am *slightly* upset, is a really new team, didn’t take screenshots during trials because they’re irrelevant, had like 5 in the end, but some of those we DID beat in the limited time (wednesday to friday) are in div4 and we aren’t. I believe this is because of last seasons lineup which didn’t do well in div5, had we just made a new team page we probably wouldn’t have been looked at twice.

Of course it’s understandable with the small amount o screens we did have. Hopefully if we win and send in plenty of screenshots for next season we can still end up div3 next season, which was always the plan.

But I still hope in the actual divs we’ll be seeded in div4, that, or we can take the place of a team, as some will inevitably drop.

Blooddrunk

Nein

Can someone explain me the difference between div6 and div5?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »