Forum

What are your plans for Season 13?

Created 28th August 2012 @ 07:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

frixx

LG

Quoted from unu

Trying out my first season with 6v6 ever. Medic is my picked class.

Welcome to hell

Un amour de Swann

Quoted from unu

glhf Unu!!

h1

:3
BM

Quoted from unu

best of luck dude welcome to 6s :)

WLAN-Kabel

[CWC]

having fun at carrying my team and maybe collecting enough nice frags to do a fragmovie after the season

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Find a team and have some fun :)

Hist3rim

eZ

get laid.

Jaskey

Get carried to prem by Jakle, and actually start playing the game again

Finding a non-spanish team and getting more experience in official etf2l matches than a match in div 6 lol

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

This has probably been done before, but I thought it would be interesting to get more insight as to how various teams are formed and the background behind them, as well as how players eventually join existing teams after previous folds etc. and the motivation behind entering a 6v6 season.

Yes, I know you can just check the previous team history for a player but a lot of player/team journeys up the divs or even the reasons for those new to competitive entering for the first time aren’t often known.

For me, I formed a low level team of pubstars and ex-7v7/HL comrades who are keen on entering 6v6 but want to play with people they know, as well as personally not having the time to commit to a higher level team at the moment. I’m also offclassing of sorts to freshen things up.

How my 3rd 6v6 team formed, we are Furbo Pandas even though Furbo isn’t even active, we are forever Pandas in his name. I wanted to play in S12 after not really playing in S11 so I made a team and took on some unknown or untested talents like Sheepy and Furbo along with some friends (Shifty and Rinta) and a token Latvian. Had a lot of inconsistency over the season terms of people showing up, came 4th and now half the team will change for next season for another crack at winning division 2 with some more unknown talents.

I play TF2 for fun because it is much better than TV and much cheaper than going out (or trying to buy friends cos no-one can stand me for free).

Setlet

Trying to find a team, ugh :)

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from snaaker

Finding a non-spanish team and getting more experience in official etf2l matches than a match in div 6 lol

why not spanish?

I’m gonna be the best team leader I can be with this 0.5 mb/s connection and broken gaming gear while I look for a job.

Season 15, here I come

FIR

SnG

I feel like gathering my own tf2 harem with the ladies and go to winter lan with a different kind ofunder blanket fun

arc

iSlam

wish i could play. :l oh well, maybe s14.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from FIR

I feel like gathering my own tf2 harem with the ladies and go to winter lan with a different kind ofunder blanket fun

Shadow puppets? I fucking love shadow puppets!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »