Forum

Entry point

Created 9th May 2012 @ 07:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

hybridcookies

Fizzy

Hello im a new player to competitive ( but not to TF2 Ive played for about 2 years ) im finding it hard to find a team because age of my 11 D: Most people have the idea that every 11 year old rages and are immature please dont think that. Anyway as I was saying Im new and was wondering if a few players would help make a newbie friendly team as an introduction to 9 v 9 if you would be willing to help please contact me. BROFIST

Last edited by hybridcookies,

Xerofset

DMS!

Most matches start at 8 or 9pm. Can you even play at these hours ?
Edit: You say you play tf2 since 2years but spy is your mosr played class with 17hours ??? Are you sure you’re not just some f2p and you mean 2 months?
Oh, and you said you are not immature but your profile says “kill kill kill”. Sorry, but i call that immature

Last edited by Xerofset,

wolve

[d¿s]
LEGO

Quoted from Xerofset

Oh, and you said you are not immature but your profile says “kill kill kill”. Sorry, but i call that immature

What the hell does some random text on his profile got to do with anything?

Quoted from hybridcookies

9 v 9

dont play that, its dumb and it doesnt even take much skill. see if there is some 6v6 team out there willing to play with you or gather some friends and start your own

wrock

vier

Quoted from .

[…]
dont play that, its dumb and it doesnt even take much skill. see if there is some 6v6 team out there willing to play with you or gather some friends and start your own

why?

9v9 will live us all out….

@topic

starting fps with the age of 9?
go outside, or you’ll miss a lot dude

Last edited by wrock,

unu

192 hours in two years? Go practice some more then come back.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from .

[…]

Highlander isn’t “dumb” just because you don’t like it :p

Xerofset

DMS!

It is dumb if you don’t have 8 other people who know what they’re doing

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Xerofset

Sorry, but i call that immature

Says the guy with Fritzl as his avatar and paragraphs of text about feces.

Last edited by octochris,

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Lol, the lines on your profile about different kind of poops are very mature as well mate!

edit; lol chris y edit :(

Last edited by sno,

Quoted from wrock

[…]

why?

9v9 will live us all out….

I know, luckily most serious players will have left for some other game by then

Swarlz

CUNT! heehehe I swore in front of a kid

Last edited by Swarlz,

Bulow

GG

Posted 3 hours ago?! When I was 11 I went to school.

Good times.

Trane

Quoted from Xerofset

It is dumb if you don’t have 8 other people who know what they’re doing

Whereas 6vs6 with 5 people who don’t know what they’re doing is just so much fun.

Here is a guide for players new to competitive TF2.
Add http://steamcommunity.com/id/12332121Monkeh[/url] for the IDK/NE Newbie Mix group to get some games in without people raging at you.

Other than that, don’t hesitate to ask people! We all had to start somewhere, and simply asking someone will help a lot.

And to the rest of you: No more offtopic replies.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »