Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 7th February 2012 @ 11:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 36 Next »

Kaneco

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

Hello!
We’re still working on it, gonna decide on a design soon :)

Do they intend to hand out medals for 6vs6 to? That looks great, finally they will be supporting anything in comp… I hope the prem div champions get a a custom neat medal for every season. Now that would be something worth to have in your loadout

atmo

Medals for 6v6, what madness is this.

Last edited by atmo,

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

i want a medal for posting in ETF2L Forum

ashkan

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Do they intend to hand out medals for 6vs6 to? That looks great, finally they will be supporting anything in comp… I hope the prem div champions get a a custom neat medal for every season. Now that would be something worth to have in your loadout

Medals will be handed out to Highlander, 6v6 and Ultiduo.

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

i want a medal for posting in ETF2L Forum

Here you go, buddy: http://i.imgur.com/8edHA.jpg

atmo

Are they participants’ medals or only for first place?

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

UGC handed out Fall season medals immediately after the end of the season(which largely overlapped with ETF2L S1), and are preparing to distribute Winter/Spring season medals next month.

Maybe Valve just doesn’t like Ashkan?

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from emb

UGC handed out Fall season medals immediately after the end of the season(which largely overlapped with ETF2L S1), and are preparing to distribute Winter/Spring season medals next month.

Maybe Valve just doesn’t like Ashkan?

Once we’re happy with the design, we expect it to be pretty smooth sailing from then on.
Fingers crossed touch wood etc etc.

aaaaa

will season 8 medals get vintage status

can we get a confirmation on this

FirestormXL

ЯK.

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

Hello!
We’re still working on it, gonna decide on a design soon :)

Woot, glad to hear it just wanted reassurance that it wasn’t forgotten or scrapped, so at least I could stop hoping. I appreciate the response, the guy below my post was the type of forum troll I was worried about. Since you know, anyone with a brain could see the last time it was spoken about in the “posts above me” were over 2 facking months ago.

Last edited by FirestormXL,

The Riet

TAG

Here’s a pretty good medal design for you guys, don’t worry, you can use it:
http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfvtec.jpg
Just colorswap for each lower grade, you don’t have to thank me

Si^

T2P
[PG]

gaped.

selinagome

Quoted from Selek

No, there was no topic like this one before.

I was just wondering if there is an approximate ETA when the Highlander Season 1 medals/items/underwear will be handed out. Or what kind of item there will be in the first place. Will it be more like a month or a year? It’s not that I am impatient, just curious :-)

And yes, I am aware of Valve time. I know you guys were pretty quick in handing the medals out for the Highlander Challenge after the correct API key was provided by Valve.

best of luck for this

atmo

thank you for the bump, kindly spammer!

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

Quoted from Crasp

Once we’re happy with the design

Make it huge and screaming lime green with flying pancakes, confetti and lasers.

My e-peen was not satisfied when the old etf2l challenge winner medal looked almost indistinguishable from the participant medal :-(

On a serious note – will be interesting to see how the medals look.

Last edited by Alx,

just make a clan pride knockoff or something

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 36 Next »