Forum

is this allowed?

Created 4th December 2011 @ 14:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

I have quite a few medic scripts in my config, and i just recently came up with this:

bind "mouse2" "+attack2; voicemenu 2 3; say_team ** Uber popped ** "

It pretty much makes the medic mumble something like “dumkofs” instead of yelling “GO!!” when i pop the uber. i havent noticed other medics doing this so i thought i should ask.

LaMqTa

fenneks

That’s bind with voicecommand, so i think its allowed..

AnimaL

tricky :D

obviously allowed since u can do it by hand aswell

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

I dont see a problem with that.

ilike2spin

RLM

I think its a standard thing in chris’ comp medic config so i guess there are a few medic doing this already

octochris

(0v0)

NO IT IS BANNED IT GIVE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE

STOP USE OR BAN!!!

Rdios

REVERTO

Quoted from octochris

NO IT IS BANNED IT GIVE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE

STOP USE OR BAN!!!

Mad chris is mad

ill just take this as its totally cool to use. Thanks guys.

Spike Himself

TC

Yes, this is allowed :)

Setlet

Using negative voice response is the best imo. The loudest thing the medic can say is “MY SKILLZ ARE WASTED ON ZIS TEAM” and the other are just “HMMPH”

E: It’s also good for hiding the “I AM FULLY GHARGED” response.

Last edited by Setlet,

wpminnows

[PG]

should go one better and make a bind that spams ‘i am fully charged’ every 3 seconds for the entire game

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from wpminnows

should go one better and make a bind that spams ‘i am fully charged’ every 3 seconds for the entire game

… so they know always where your medic is. Sounds like a good plan.

grimbar

Quoted from ash

[…]
… so they know always where your medic is. Sounds like a good plan.

Every aware player does know anyway, besides saying no because it’s the silent option is also pretty predictable and had been covered by some dude called BUICK ages ago.

Here’s something new, don’t try to disguise or hide anything – that shit is old and doesn’t work anymore

AnimaL

Quoted from grimbar

[…]

Every aware player does know anyway

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ritalin

[d¿s]

most medics do this.

the negative voice command has become the sort of default “fake” call. the downside of this is (for masking your pop and also masking uber), that when i hear it, i know exactly what’s going on. it stands out a lot to me generally, but even more so because medics fail to use it in any other situations. i’d recommend a more generic call, or even using the negative voice command when you want to fake uber.

sorry if this makes no sense, i’m so tired.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »