Forum

FakkelBrigade - Sharing The Love. --> FB mumble grows from 4 to 25 teams

Created 8th February 2009 @ 01:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Jonni

[FB]

EDIT:with these teams now in our mumble:
FakkelBrigade, Totalitarian Brigade, Nervous Gamers, jAgarna, Damn We’re Good, Gods Among Men E-sports, Icewind, DOD:source team (FB), Analystic Gaming, Power Rangers, Red Eyed Jedis, Rock Paper Scissors, Voices Of Independence, The Imperial, Weapons Of The Rebellion, Execute, Gypsy Xulophone Gang, I Don’t Know, I Don’t Know 2, Insanity, Suitcase Nuke, Blame, Argh. (also the temporary #tf2.playtest.pickup for the etf2l mapping contest has its home on the mumbz)

FakkelBrigade have for the last 3 months had a new sponsor (www.simcountry.com) which gave us a dedicated server. among other things we use this dedi-server for running a mumble server. atm we have 5 teams playing on our mumble; FB, TB, GAMe, RPS and Rangers.
Here’s the deal. any team which is not planning to fall apart any time soon and has at least a little bit of potential can contact me in #fakkelbrigade @ Quakenet for space on our mumble server. We like having the company, the more people the better.
Next to the mumble you can also use our ftp and TF2-servers (whenever they are available).

Disclaimer: I do reserve the right to say no to any clan that asks for this deal..
hope to hear from ya’ll soon :)

bam wizzle

<3

drleånn

we also have our own fashion station in Sweden ran by Tedman, he can make free, hand-made t-shirts with the inscription: ” I love FakkelBrigade”. Contact Tedman on #fakkelbrigade @ qnet for a sample

Absolute

OMGZZZ ZIM SO LONELY PLZZZZ COME MUMBLE 2 TALK 2 Me

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

can i have one for myself? ;x

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’m watching you Fakkel Brigade…

… nice work! :D

Good stuff guys, keep it up!

F2

Danmark

Nice!

Jonni

[FB]

[14:03] seraph> can I has mumbels?
[14:03] [FB]Jonni> yes :)
[14:03] seraph> hooray!

Gave some room to the Red Eyed Jedi’s. moar to be spent if you’re as cool as the only scottish team in etf2l :P

<3

Puppets

thx for the mumble jonni we really love it :)

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

awesome, <3 fakkelbrigade :D

ShadowG

IsF
LoEG

Thanks again Jonni. It works like a charm.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Clan FB for president :P

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

j wouldnt mind getting their hands on some sweet-sweet mumble-loveing as i am way too lazy to configure a server:)

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

were all lazy, come smoke joint with me!

edit: pm me on #fakkelbrigade :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »