Forum

Fastlane

Created 1st February 2009 @ 22:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1

g0d

Just a minor suggestion. Could we possibly do something bout our official map that has been chosen thank you all those ….. errrm nice people that contributed to pick such a wonderfull map.

Because the map would be so much nicer with actual playable respawn times. and a chance to push back when mid is lost. I’m just making some suggestions… as in if some1 has allready made a map where it is more playable or even are in the making of 1 we could stick our heads together for a vote on the map that is most enjoyable… As for this one… well every1 has played it.

Let’s just say it would imo boost alot more players to encourage it to be played more.

destructo

Agreed, we got alot of fastlane versions atm, but we`re still using cp_fastlane. Cockish!

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

FASTLANE IS FINE AS IT IS FFS

g0d

thats ur opinion… not everybodys… I’m just giving mine so no need to get angry.

veehell

-cavalier-

there are already plans from fastlane creator to amend such changes… and possibly it will adopted by Valve as they own the map now. As i remember well, the discussion about Fastlane vs spawntimes was already started.

So be patient, changes are on the way.
But as the Valve own the map, initital creator make some other version as well some other from community, so that’s why there are lotta versions out there.

IMHO cp_pro_fastlane is quite well prepared, several tunings (i mean the textures, lights on 1st/5th point) and it will be great.

Check out those threads here:
http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-1552/?recent=18659
http://etf2l.org/forum/compreq/topic-1641/?recent=18020

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

the updated fastlane is coming within the scout update (atleast should according to skdr) so my opinion not to change mappool at this season. check out the upcoming map and then make some decisions.

g0d

thx for the links I knew they where around somewhere… just didnt want this to fall behind. If you guys say they are comming with the new update. Great. the sooner the better then.

Add A Reply Pages: 1