Forum

S10 Map Pool

Created 22nd August 2011 @ 15:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Entman

RP

Can someone explain just 1 thing for me- where the hell is Freight?

AnimaL

drowned

just to stop discussion why freight isnt in the pool – bcs u can hold last point for >20min if ur in even semi-decent team

lolage

TSPAG

inb4 shit storm

Smeg

i love freight sooo much :'(

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Freight hasn’t been in an etf2l season for at least 1-2 seasons, why would they suddenly include it now?

Forsak3n

S

where’s the yukon then? =D

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Where is dustbowl? :(

Netsky

Quoted from Enef

Freight hasn’t been in an etf2l season for at least 1-2 seasons, why would they suddenly include it now?

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

LETS PLAY CP_Well.

Also didn’t bother with Freight as we had a map pool of 6 and so many better maps available and some of them being constantly updated to improve them whilst the makers of Freight stopped ages ago. The map needs improvement on 2nd and last point.

Map pool is a sensitive subject, some people bound to be unhappy with the map choice, sorry if Freight isn’t on there but even if it was it would not get more than say 15% of votes.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Because it’s more fun to play with a dog turd.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

where is GRACK?!

An actual good new map.

Dummy

Quoted from skeej

where is GRACK?!

An actual good new map.

Better than bazillion at least. No idea why bazillion is in there, really, waste of space

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from skeej

where is GRACK?!

An actual good new map.

+1

I’m sure by season 11 the map will be properly finished and alot better.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I would be very interested to see the voting when it closes please, see how many votes bazillion gets Vs G’pit and turbine!

Also, what’s stopping the teamless trolling this vote? What’s to stop people creating a million accounts and voting for bazillion with each of them?

I hope these things have been taken into account…

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Quoted from Monkeh

I would be very interested to see the voting when it closes please, see how many votes bazillion gets Vs G’pit and turbine!

Also, what’s stopping the teamless trolling this vote? What’s to stop people creating a million accounts and voting for bazillion with each of them?

I hope these things have been taken into account…

200+ proper votes vs. 5/10 Troll Votes?

Hmmm. :3

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »