Forum

Maps we'd like to see next season, that havent been in season 9

Created 9th June 2011 @ 14:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Serpe

cp_labor!

Dummy

koth_pro_viaduct_rc3
Because it’s so much better than the original.
OR
ashville
because it’s vastly superior to both pro and original viaduct

Snakewater
Why, skeej?
Middle reminds me of freight – there’s not much actual direct combat as the getting on point, like on freight, is an easy to death, but unlike freight it still allows for loads of fighting on top and on the sides.

2nd is great, easy to attack, easy to get out, lots of flanks but not too many and easy to attack back (not from last, but a counter-push to to the push from middle, so e.g. while they’re capping or getting in).

Last is a bit too easy to defend from the right side when when playing v. bread n butter enemy, but if they just push right side (defenders right) or send a heavy or the likes there it’s not so easy to defend.

Pushing from last is the only major critique I can find, as you usually must leave a person there as you can’t secure all the flanks and efficiently attack 2nd at the same time.

Edd

T2P

viaduct, as long as you don’t have some sweaty mess of a sniper on the other team.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Dummy

koth_pro_viaduct_rc3
Because it’s so much better than the original.
OR
ashville
because it’s vastly superior to both pro and original viaduct

Snakewater
Why, skeej?
Middle reminds me of freight – there’s not much actual direct combat as the getting on point, like on freight, is an easy to death, but unlike freight it still allows for loads of fighting on top and on the sides.

2nd is great, easy to attack, easy to get out, lots of flanks but not too many and easy to attack back (not from last, but a counter-push to to the push from middle, so e.g. while they’re capping or getting in).

Last is a bit too easy to defend from the right side when when playing v. bread n butter enemy, but if they just push right side (defenders right) or send a heavy or the likes there it’s not so easy to defend.

Pushing from last is the only major critique I can find, as you usually must leave a person there as you can’t secure all the flanks and efficiently attack 2nd at the same time.

Holy shit I agree with Dummy though I never played viaduct pro but the original is pretty good as it is so if it is better give it a shot!

Dummy

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Holy shit I agree with Dummy though I never played viaduct pro but the original is pretty good as it is so if it is better give it a shot!

Milestone!
also whenever someone says ‘viaduct’they mean pro viaduct even if they had not played it before, admins. much better map honestly no point in playing the original =c

Wabbeh

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
Milestone!
also whenever someone says ‘viaduct’they mean pro viaduct even if they had not played it before, admins. much better map honestly no point in playing the original =c

Have you got a changelog or map dl?

EDIT: nvm http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/440620/

Last edited by Wabbeh,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from alfa

you realize these threads don’t work at all right

+10

Thalash

wG
S-O

Grack
Freight
Obscure

Dummy

Quoted from Thalash

Grack
Freight
Obscure

You’re wrong and I’m right though

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
You’re wrong and I’m right though

But you’re bad at zombies.

Though, we ARE good at defending gully last.

Last edited by Thalash,

stvv

WUL

Quoted from Andee

[…]

+10

who said i wanted the admins to take note of this? i just wanted to know what maps people like, forgive me for taking an interest, sir.

Lyon

I’d choose
snakewater
Gullywash

Viaduct

Remove Granary, why are we still playing it?!

Kinyu

popkõrns

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

Remove Granary, why are we still playing it?!

Granary is the best map, tf2 is dead without granary

Quoted from Kinyu

[…]

Granary is the best map, tf2 is dead without granary

I hope we are having a funeral

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »