Forum

Replacement for Komacrew in Division 1?

Created 14th January 2009 @ 15:09

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

g0d

Again who is going to replace the other team in division2? … and who’s replacing in div3 etc etc… it affects almost all divisions some1 gets moved up. so what are the rules or what is the system that apply’s there?

AnAkkk

Wlv, seeing that they are only 4 left on the ETF2L roster and only 1 have still the komacrew tag in his steam nickname I think that it’s really dead.

nvc

imo i think its stupid that D` are even considered given the excuses nvs were given before as to why we couldn’t play in division 1, i can’t even think of anyone they have beaten either as to prove they will even get so much as a single capture point in a div1 game.. tumpels jumping can only get a team so far.

Maybe a playoff match would be kinda cool after my exams on the 24th

skinnie

TCM

didnt d’ beat 4k ? :p who did u beat

i guess the fairest thing to do is to let nvs, d’, dmg (only team that was top3 in div2 last season that isn’t in div1 now) and dT (prior) play eachother

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

From what I know, Nervous were denied it because there were teams in Division 2 who had played a whole Season and earnt their promotion, and Nervous were a new team who had significantly changed their roster from wotr/Panache, temporarily folded, and recruited 2-3 new members.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

If there’s a play-off then DMG and DT should be in it, both these teams are quality, and steady (dt is effectively empire/prior)

seppo

Hi nvc :) http://etf2l.org/matches/9965/

Theres a single capture point against a div1 team happy now? :( WHERES YOURS I WANT PROOF HURRY UP NOW.

Jonni

[FB]

Burn

indey

-[S2L]

There should be matches played between potential div1 teams (nervous, delirium, maybe dmg and DT?)

Jh

Hey dats!

one night cup between the top div1 contenders

WHO SHALL PREVAIL?

AnimaL

LOL, delirium got that 4-1 same way as against [eld] ?? haxing 4k meds connection till he drops?

seppo

YEAH LOL WE HAXED THEM, SHOULDVE SEEN AGRONS FACE WHEN HE GOT TIMED OUT LOLO

Jones

I don’t think any of the div2 teams have the ‘right’ to join div1. No idea how you could sort this out fairly. Flip an e-coin

cook

FB

^wotr2^

Wlv

RaWr ::

Lads, just wait for an announcement, KomaCrew will be replaced (as I mentioned earlier).

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »