Forum

most underrated scout of div2 and lower?

Created 13th January 2009 @ 16:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

xzr

Crusa from Clan Troopers defo. He’s been an inactive muppet lately but when he’s sharpened up his scouting and sniper aim are deadly :=)

op

Keldon from enixe was always pretty handy.

elpedro

POOCAP & penguin_ in AG.

ANGRA

[j]\\\'
[j]'

POOCAP

Master

Actimel

SwO_orn from my team. Maybe he isnt the most, but I think one of the most. And I’m very happy that many ppl don’t know him. From known ppl Axl and Nor are my type.

psy

LooR tbh!

Shrapnel

[insert my mates name here] for sure! Great aim and movement.
Could easily handle div2 & prolly bottom half of Div1.

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

OMFG Shrapnel, I was reading through this thread and preparing to post exactly that… (Insert my mates name here). Stop stealing my thoughts!

Your clan name shows up at the side you know? It’s just a pointless thread if you’re just going to name someone because you are in the same clan as them! :)

Anyway, id give my vote to Mafia.Ed, seems good from what ive seen of him. And I dont even know him! OMGGGG

J3

SwO_orn ofc ffs, he rapes any div1 scout with the bat and single pistol shot. =)

now seriously he’s is almost unknown so y he is really underrated. I didnt knew he came back to fake, now u guys can do div3 easily.

but anyway any uknown scout could be underrated.

BvD

flowerpower/

Definately Disgraceful. He doesn’t talk much, but his aim and overall scout skills are off the chain!

shifty

Sir

edited title for you.

BIGPOISON

So far, the only scout that has really given me problems is SwO_orn. Seemed to be a lot better than the rest of his team when we scrimmed ’em.

bice

fat0x

NeoN

boys

ofc jonny super jew

Extremer

LooR (fkin 2shotting me all the time :()
Ed
NightHawk-

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »