Forum

What ya gonna do AC team?

Created 19th January 2011 @ 09:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from demsii

[…]

You sure are keen on replying then if my words mean nothing to you ;)

dat irony :D

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Steve

to get back to the beavern stuff
he used to play l4d which required some decent gamesense and aim as well, he ended up in qn. (l4d team) which was the nr 1 team in europe for a long long time
just a small list of their achievements;
Achievements L4D:
Winner of the ESL EU Cevo-config cup (July ’09)
Winner of the ESL UK Cevo-config cup (July ’09)
Winner of the Solstice-cup (August ’09)
Winner of the ESL EU Summerleague (September ’09)
Winner of Dreamhacks L4D tournament Nov 09
2nd Place Clanbase OpenCup Fall 2009

Achievements L4D2:

1st ESL LNP # 1 (April ´10)
1st ESL LNP # 5 (May ´10)
2nd Place owned-network one night Scavange Cup (December ´09)

And if beavern then decides to play TF2 he will still have that ‘beastly’ aim he had in l4d, and with some proper training, a proper team etc he became good
to the dislike of many others, ( like myself, I got jealous but respected him for still being this good)
I’d like the admins to, at least, publish the demos that got him banned, no ticks or anything, just let us decide for our own if he was cheating or not..

if I do suspect him after watching this demo I will stfu and the AC team will regain my full respect again, which they have lost right now :)

As for the argument about players coming from other games where they were “high skilled”, such a flawed argument. Just because you could play an other game at a high level doesn’t necessarily mean you can play this game on a high level. Sure, if you have a knack for fps games and if you’re a quick learner you could, but that’s only true if tf2 is “your kind of game”. There are enough players who played other games on high level that never even reached a higher division of tf2, so please.. “Past performance does not guarantee future success”.

Not that I’m saying beavern cheats or not, I have never played against him or seen him play..

And on a side-note .. not as if L4D(2) requires beastly aim .. And if you can’t detect cheats yourself, you will still have a hard time seeing them when someone points them out for you ..

Last edited by demsii,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Well skeeting rocks from tanks and dead stopping hunters basically requires perfect meatshots but hey, what do I know.

Swarlz

THIS THREAD WAS NEVER ABOUT BEAVERN, IT WAS ABOUT THE AC TEAM RESTORING “FAITH” THERE WAAS A YOUTUBE LINK ABOUT IT AND EVERYTHIING

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Fair enough, if a AC admin will explain if they will take any actions or not then we can close the thread.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from CrashSite

Fair enough, if a AC admin will explain if they will take any actions or not then we can close the thread.

dont u close my thread, bitch

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

have fun detecting private hacks

not to mention when someone makes a hack that runs in kernelmode properly

and all this with good SS

then all your work for ac tool is fucked up wich takes years btw when you dont copy paste, c++ ofcourse

only thing you do is making the hack coders rich

also not to mentio theres a 90% chance of getting busted using a wallhack, especially wireframe rofl

you dont get the point currently there is NO!!! AC-Tool so you can use ANY cheat out there and if you arent stupid and dont play with autoaim and autoshoot thru walls or speedcheat @ over9000% its hard to detect it only by watching demos.
but if you have a working AC-Tool (it will definitly block and detect ALL hacks ever made if chris is coding it cos he is guru) public cheats (~90% out there) will not work anymore and ppl have to spend money for private cheat (i think alot of ppl wont spend money for cheats in tf2). so you can get rid of the current state where everyone can cheat for free with every fucking non VAC detected hack.

Swarlz

Quoted from CrashSite

They can’t, they won’t. All these points have been made time and time again everytime someone gets band. All the AC staff will do is chuckle and look for a mix.
The end.

Last edited by Swarlz,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from CrashSite

Well skeeting rocks from tanks and dead stopping hunters basically requires perfect meatshots but hey, what do I know.

I wasn’t aware that rocks from tanks came from them at the same speed as scatterguns. And hunters coming at you in a (mostly) straight line were the same as double-jumping scouts / airstrafing demo’s & soldiers .. But hey, what do I know, I haven’t played L4D2 high-skilled ..

Last edited by demsii,

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]but if you have a working AC-Tool (it will definitly block and detect ALL hacks ever made if chris is coding it cos he is guru) public cheats (~90% out there) will not work anymore and ppl have to spend money for private cheat (i think alot of ppl wont spend money for cheats in tf2).

I heard everyone is playing TF2 in the ESL because of their anti-cheat-tool.

Swarlz

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
I heard everyone is playing TF2 in the ESL because of their anti-cheat-tool.

Pleaaaaaaaseee lock this thread

longas

Dorkan has been playing against all the top teams for more than 1 year and nobody called him cheater, now i make a movie about the team where he makes a strange tracking and you call him cheater :D

crzfst

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

Pleaaaaaaaseee lock this thread

E-drama hater.

reactioN

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

you dont get the point currently there is NO!!! AC-Tool so you can use ANY cheat out there and if you arent stupid and dont play with autoaim and autoshoot thru walls or speedcheat @ over9000% its hard to detect it only by watching demos.
but if you have a working AC-Tool (it will definitly block and detect ALL hacks ever made if chris is coding it cos he is guru) public cheats (~90% out there) will not work anymore and ppl have to spend money for private cheat (i think alot of ppl wont spend money for cheats in tf2). so you can get rid of the current state where everyone can cheat for free with every fucking non VAC detected hack.

i doubt any of etf2l cheaters used public hacks, who would risk a vac ban

but you know alot about this, i see

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from demsii

[…]

I wasn’t aware that rocks from tanks came from them at the same speed as scatterguns. And hunters coming at you in a (mostly) straight line were the same as double-jumping scouts / airstrafing demo’s & soldiers .. But hey, what do I know, I haven’t played L4D2 high-skilled ..

so you’re saying all low div scouts can track double jumping scouts and airstrafing demos/soldiers considerably well? hmmm

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »